[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If Ariza cam out this year where would he be picked (with what we now know)?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/14/2005  11:57 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:

Sorry to hear about that death. Was that the first attack he'd had or did they already know he had the condition? Usually a fatal asthma attack occurs only if it's before the person knows they have the condition and they're not prepared for it (not taking asthma medication and they don't have an inhalor). I assume Trevor's taking medication and/or using an inhalor

I don't know the details, but he was known to have had it for years. The inhalers work well for most people. The last few Years I had it those things worked great! But it does kill, even those who have medication.

The kid was gone, and its real uncomfortable and irrelevant to seek more details. Ain't nothing bringing him back. Your questoine is cool though, I thought the same thing.

Death sucks. 14 year old boys and should not be dying! Not to Asthma or inner city shooting! Just the real old and terrorist motherphuchers who cowardly like to put down women and kill Amercians cuz they don't got a real life. Any group of people that take 25k and send off a young kid to blow up a bus is just dong it for the money. Any group that won't let a women laugh, dance, read, or show an ankle in public yet alone make it legal to kill if they embarass them is also not worthy of life. I ain't snapping on muslims, cus most of them are cool. Ain't no bad religions, just bad people hiding behind a religion.

Oh yeah, we talking trev. Asthma can inhibit training. At 42rd pick he was a worthwhile risk for sure!
AUTOADVERT
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
4/15/2005  11:05 AM
he would go 20-25, their are plenty of athletes out their and Trevor is a breath of fresh air for this tired franchise, so we overvalue exactly what he can do........

He stayed in school and came out as a junior he would be 8-12
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/15/2005  11:14 AM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:

Sorry to hear about that death. Was that the first attack he'd had or did they already know he had the condition? Usually a fatal asthma attack occurs only if it's before the person knows they have the condition and they're not prepared for it (not taking asthma medication and they don't have an inhalor). I assume Trevor's taking medication and/or using an inhalor

I don't know the details, but he was known to have had it for years. The inhalers work well for most people. The last few Years I had it those things worked great! But it does kill, even those who have medication.

The kid was gone, and its real uncomfortable and irrelevant to seek more details. Ain't nothing bringing him back. Your questoine is cool though, I thought the same thing.

Death sucks. 14 year old boys and should not be dying! Not to Asthma or inner city shooting! Just the real old and terrorist motherphuchers who cowardly like to put down women and kill Amercians cuz they don't got a real life. Any group of people that take 25k and send off a young kid to blow up a bus is just dong it for the money. Any group that won't let a women laugh, dance, read, or show an ankle in public yet alone make it legal to kill if they embarass them is also not worthy of life. I ain't snapping on muslims, cus most of them are cool. Ain't no bad religions, just bad people hiding behind a religion.

Oh yeah, we talking trev. Asthma can inhibit training. At 42rd pick he was a worthwhile risk for sure!

Man you're going off but I don't blame you. THe state of the world's getting me more than a little bit crazy my own self. I'm reading a book right now called "The End of Faith" by Sam Harris, a neuroscientist and philosopher. He's arguing that the irrationality of religion and availability of nuclear weapons is going to end the human race. Some fascinating freaky stuff.
If Ariza cam out this year where would he be picked (with what we now know)?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy