[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

john starks jersey
Author Thread
KAshBomb
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #21
USA
4/4/2002  8:21 PM
where can i find a brand new replica john starks knicks jersey with the design that we had previous to our current monstrosity(the ones in 99)

or...jerseys where i can customize the number AND name (not like nba.com, who only allow number)

btw, i tried eastbay, but they're custom jersey design (thumbnail) looks completely whacked out..it's a dead link too.
AUTOADVERT
nyballer
Member: #108
USA
4/6/2002  7:54 PM
Posted by KAshBomb:

where can i find a brand new replica john starks knicks jersey with the design that we had previous to our current monstrosity(the ones in 99)

or...jerseys where i can customize the number AND name (not like nba.com, who only allow number)

btw, i tried eastbay, but they're custom jersey design (thumbnail) looks completely whacked out..it's a dead link too.
I don't know if you live in the new york area but I think the NBA store in nyc makes custom jerseys with name and number - it's kinda expensive though
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
rem
Member: #233
4/9/2002  9:47 AM
I got a personalized jersey for my father's 60th b-day a few years ago at Cosby's at MSG. we were able to put his name on it and the number 60, so i'm sure they could do a starks no problem.
john starks jersey

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy