[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

dolan's happy
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
4/13/2005  2:59 PM
Despite the Knicks' horrendous record (30-47) their attendance is better than last season when they made the playoffs. The Knicks had sold out 15 straight games until that streak was snapped last night.

The Knicks have sold out 30 of 39 home games, ranking fifth in the league in attendance. Last season they sold out 26 of 41 games.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/13/2005  3:02 PM
Posted by djsunyc:
Despite the Knicks' horrendous record (30-47) their attendance is better than last season when they made the playoffs. The Knicks had sold out 15 straight games until that streak was snapped last night.

The Knicks have sold out 30 of 39 home games, ranking fifth in the league in attendance. Last season they sold out 26 of 41 games.
I'm sure he's disappointed. Attendance is affected mostly by how the team did the prior year. I'm sure it will go down next season because of this season.
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
4/13/2005  3:25 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

Confusing, the Knicks announced a sellout crowd for last nite game.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/13/2005  8:34 PM
Its cool they can do what they want with the numbers. I was very happy they lost last night, man I want that 6th pick bad. What I can't understand is the people in the garden actually booing because they wanted the kNicks to win. Are these people brain dead. Only thing that will help the Knicks is the losses. Any person in their right mind knows not to win meaningless games in the NBA. This strategy is well used and something GMs exercise to make things better. Lets alll pray and hope for losses and the Bucks accidentally win a game.
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
4/13/2005  11:52 PM
Posted by Vmart:

Its cool they can do what they want with the numbers. I was very happy they lost last night, man I want that 6th pick bad. What I can't understand is the people in the garden actually booing because they wanted the kNicks to win. Are these people brain dead.

are you brain dead?? what kind of fan goes to a game and roots for their team to lose
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
4/14/2005  3:12 AM
I think the people who were booing were doing so because they came to see a game, and saw a pathetic excuse for one.

They paid to see the show, and the show stunk. Why would you not boo.

All that said, I was happy they lost, that's the reason I would never go to a game this season, cause you can't pull for the team to loose while you are there, its just impossible.

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/14/2005  9:58 AM
Posted by jaydh:
Posted by Vmart:

Its cool they can do what they want with the numbers. I was very happy they lost last night, man I want that 6th pick bad. What I can't understand is the people in the garden actually booing because they wanted the kNicks to win. Are these people brain dead.

are you brain dead?? what kind of fan goes to a game and roots for their team to lose
I agree. There is no way for me to watch the Knicks play ON TV and root for them to lose. If I was at the garden, I couldnt cheer a loss.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
dolan's happy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy