[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Inconsistancy out of 2,3,4, & 5
Author Thread
Stevo718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #559
4/13/2005  9:39 PM
In other words we need a new team?

I have to disagree with you, all we need to do is get rid of Tim Thomas and add a 4th man that can play SG or SF or preferably both and have a rotation of Marbury, Crawford, Ariza and this fourth man.

The next piece we are missing is a C, a real center.

Get rid of Kurt Thomas as well. Thomas and Thomas are both players whose negatives outweigh their positives. I think Crawford will still improve and mature.

That's it man.
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/14/2005  10:32 AM
We need a coach....Isiah needs to make that happen right at the end of the season, in fact, a week after the season....This organization can not afford to go through a draft without a set coach who is signed for at least 4 years. We need to know what style of basketball will be played and what type of players we should draft to solidify that style of basketball. In my opinion, if you hire Jackson, he will want to have guys that can play his style of basketball, same goes for Silas. What style does Flip favors??????? Did he even have a style??? Lenny didn't have a style...

Posted by Stevo718:

In other words we need a new team?

I have to disagree with you, all we need to do is get rid of Tim Thomas and add a 4th man that can play SG or SF or preferably both and have a rotation of Marbury, Crawford, Ariza and this fourth man.

The next piece we are missing is a C, a real center.

Get rid of Kurt Thomas as well. Thomas and Thomas are both players whose negatives outweigh their positives. I think Crawford will still improve and mature.

That's it man.
The true Knickabocker..........
Inconsistancy out of 2,3,4, & 5

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy