[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Danny Granger
Author Thread
BigAppleStar3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #683
USA
4/13/2005  11:52 AM
How come Danny Granger never comes up as a potential pick at 7th?

I know we need size but that can be addressed in the summer through trades. Tim Thomas and Penny Hardaway are FA's in 2006 and Trevor Ariza is a FA this summer. We need depth at SF. Granger would be a great pick. He can play in a rotation next season having spent 4 years at New Mexico. He's 6'8" and unlike Chris Taft, he plays with emotion, heart and fire. He's not as athletic as Gerald Green but he shot 44% from three and blocked 2 shots per game. That's not easy to do. He would be a great complement to Stephon Marbury and Jamal Crawford. I'd take Granger over Taft (unless he impresses at the workouts), Hakim Warrick, Tiago Splitter and Fran Vazquez.

[Edited by - bigapplestar3 on 04/13/2005 11:54:30]
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/13/2005  12:18 PM
Danny is awesome, and can be a bigtime player in the NBA. The biggest concern with him has to be his health. In 4 years he only played in 95 games. He's missed a lot of time and the NBA is unforgiving on the body. My guess is teams will have some reservations because of this and he will slide to the 14-18 range where he will either be a total steal or a guy with a lot of talent that cant stay healthy.,
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Danny Granger

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy