[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

better Oak thread moves
Author Thread
edsonline
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #735
4/9/2005  9:45 PM
Tim and Sundov (cap purposes) for Szcerbiak and Johnson (cap purposes)
Crawford and Ariza for Artest
Mike and Penny for Randolph and Derek Anderson
Kurt for Kwame
MLE - Murray
IF we get a DPE for Houston - Marko Jaric (LA Clips PG)
lotto pick -Taft
Suns pick - Mikael Gelable (let him stay in Europe)
Houston 2nd rounder - PF/C from Europe that draftcity has us taking with that pick (let him stay in Europe)

Marbury/Jaric
Szcerbiak/Murray
Artest/Rose
Randolph/Taylor
Brown/Taft
extras - JYD and Derek Anderson
IL - Butler, Jermaine Jackson, undrafted rookie free agent (Alan Anderson? draftcity listed him as on the bubble)

BRIGGS made good points about Larry Brown's health and age, so probably is best to go with one of the other three coaches, plus don't have to give any compensation. NYK would still have the Spurs pick next year, and unless they have a great season their own pick (protection is to something in the 20's). Plus the MLE next year, the LLE next year, and the two picks from this year who stayed in Europe.
AUTOADVERT
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
4/9/2005  11:06 PM
I don't want Szcerbiak's contract, and he plays no D.

KT is worth more than Kwame.

I don't think Craw and Ariza gets Artest.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/10/2005  8:29 AM
Another thread?
I would just assume let Timmy's contract expire vs. birnging in Wally.
As Rich said, I don't think Craw and Ariza is enough for Artest, and I have no problem holding onto Trevor and grooming him into the defensive stopper for this team.
I DEFINATELY do not want Randolph here. For one, he's a problem off the court, and for another he plays no D. Is he really worth that $70M he's owed until 2011???
I know alot of people don't want Kurt here, but if you're moving him, look elsewhere than Kwame.
I don't mind Flip, but he isn't my first choice for MLE. If it came down to it, it is much better than Baker atleast.
DPE? Houston isn't retiring unless something even worse happens to him.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/10/2005  12:21 PM
agreed w/what Matt just posted...just to add, Flip Murray is definitely NOT an Oakley type player...i don't see the logic in going after him w/the MLE...if you want to make good use of the MLE, use it on a Dan Gadzuric or an Earl Watson & bring in a guy who will play his heart out every night to come off the bench.

[Edited by - TMS on 04/10/2005 12:22:13]
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
better Oak thread moves

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy