[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

are y'all seeing what's going on at GS?
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/9/2005  3:21 PM
Posted by TMS:

well, i apologize if you never said that...i guess i had you mixed up with someone else...i don't try & peg posters as haters for no reason, but when you make comments like Pietrus is nothing more than a scorer & Ricky Davis is a defensive bum, i have to draw my own conclusions sometimes...how about backing that up w/some solid proof? oh, i forgot, your own 2 eyes tell you that these guys play no D.

well lets put it this way, I gave pietrus more credit than I should have, I mean the guy saverages 9ppg, I would hardly call that a scorer, he gets as many minutes as Ben gordon and gets almost half the production, Ben gordon is a scorer, but tell me what else does pietrus do? rebound? Ariza rebounds better than him, does he pass? not really, he has no handle, and this defenive stopper crap is just that, until he stops big scorers in this league on the regular don't even try it... ricky davis, is a bum, the fact that he has worn out his welcome in miami and cleveland is proof. I remember his defense being called into question in cleveland amongst other things, but I don't need to prove that, the fact that cleveland was so anxious to get rid of him says enough..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
4/9/2005  5:09 PM
Posted by tkf:

the fact that he has worn out his welcome in miami and cleveland is proof.

tk, if you have any facts or proof concerning ricky davis wearing out his welcome in miami or cleveland...... post on
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Bobby
USA
4/9/2005  5:21 PM
hey, b. diddy is home and might make a real difference....like showing a little homecourt pride
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
tkf
4/9/2005  5:47 PM
Posted by Bobby:
Posted by tkf:

tk, if you have any facts or proof concerning ricky davis wearing out his welcome in miami or cleveland...... post on

well it was widely known that although Riley like his talent, Davis did not defend in miami and when he did play all the clown did was jack up shots, he spent little time in miami but he really wore out his welcome more so in cleveland than miami.

But here is some proof:
However, Davis was unable to shake his reputation as a selfish player who looks to shoot first. His me-before-the-team attitude reached its peak during a game against Utah last season, when Davis intentionally missed a shot at his own basket to try and get a rebound that he thought could give him his first career triple-double.

Silas periodically benched the swingman this season and banished him from the team for a few days before allowing him to rejoin the team.

Silas seemed to be getting through to Davis, who had 15 points, nine rebounds and five assists in a win over Detroit last week. But in a loss Saturday night to the Celtics, Davis scored three points on 1-for-5 shooting in 32 minutes.

and more:

Davis is a scoring machine but has bumped heads with new head coach Paul Silas. Silas coached Davis as a rookie in Charlotte and the two didn't get along, and Silas has grown frustrated with Davis' lack of defensive effort this season.

I guess I am not the only one who does not think he is a stellar defender..

Anyway here is the link.. I hope that is enough proof for you, the cavs basically gave Davis away, a player with a good amount of talent, they just wanted his azz out..

http://www.wowbasketball.com/article187.html

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
4/9/2005  7:33 PM
dude, one thing i am not is a liar.

actually i think you are the clown. Aren't you the same guy who wrote about the high schoolers being less than educated or some junk you posted but then you turn around and deliver a post filled with bad grammar all the way around

that is a clown. seconly, you are a hater because anyone with two eyes can see that Baron and the Warriors are ballin.

the definition of a hater is you do anything but give credit

now i will show you the post you wrote about Ariza and the post where you hype Tim thomas.

You are a hater because no matter what Pitrus does...Guess what? Every GM in the league would take him over Thomas.

Baron Davis is...matter of fact I don't want to even talk about what Davis doing in GS

Give me a minute to find your post because I have sum else to do right now more important
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Bobby
USA
4/9/2005  11:42 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by Bobby:
Posted by tkf:

well it was widely known that although Riley like his talent, Davis did not defend in miami and when he did play all the clown did was jack up shots, he spent little time in miami but he really wore out his welcome more so in cleveland than miami.

But here is some proof:
However, Davis was unable to shake his reputation as a selfish player who looks to shoot first. His me-before-the-team attitude reached its peak during a game against Utah last season, when Davis intentionally missed a shot at his own basket to try and get a rebound that he thought could give him his first career triple-double.

Silas periodically benched the swingman this season and banished him from the team for a few days before allowing him to rejoin the team.

Silas seemed to be getting through to Davis, who had 15 points, nine rebounds and five assists in a win over Detroit last week. But in a loss Saturday night to the Celtics, Davis scored three points on 1-for-5 shooting in 32 minutes.

and more:

Davis is a scoring machine but has bumped heads with new head coach Paul Silas. Silas coached Davis as a rookie in Charlotte and the two didn't get along, and Silas has grown frustrated with Davis' lack of defensive effort this season.

Anyway here is the link.. I hope that is enough proof for you, the cavs basically gave Davis away, a player with a good amount of talent, they just wanted his azz out..

seems like from the article you posted ricky davis had an issue, probably a personality conflict, stemming from his relationship with paul silas. hey, maybe silas made it known ricky was not one of his favorite players and knew he had too much talent and not enough ball to hand off. On the other hand, the person that was hand picked to mentor lebron did not fair well with the work in progress [lack of progress]with ricky davis or lebron, 2 players at the extreme end of the personality scale, but players with egos that wanted to compete. where is this person now ? have to wonder how ricky could’ve looked coming off the bench in cleveland…. how did doc rivers ever manage to figure that out in bean town. but to say davis has extended his stay in cleveland, just aint so….. btw, how much hate did sura receive in atlanta when he tried to fake his triple double.
tkf
4/9/2005  11:48 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

dude, one thing i am not is a liar.

actually i think you are the clown. Aren't you the same guy who wrote about the high schoolers being less than educated or some junk you posted but then you turn around and deliver a post filled with bad grammar all the way around

that is a clown. seconly, you are a hater because anyone with two eyes can see that Baron and the Warriors are ballin.

the definition of a hater is you do anything but give credit

now i will show you the post you wrote about Ariza and the post where you hype Tim thomas.

You are a hater because no matter what Pitrus does...Guess what? Every GM in the league would take him over Thomas.

Baron Davis is...matter of fact I don't want to even talk about what Davis doing in GS

Give me a minute to find your post because I have sum else to do right now more important

you can't be serious, either that or you are just a got damn moron. Get it straight, first of all, when I am posting here, I am usually doing other things, don't have time to correct grammar, but that is something on forums that is basically understood, But don't worry, I can talk about education and NBA players, I probably have more education than 99.9% of the players in the league.. But since you want to nit pick, you need to capitalize when you end a sentence and start another, something you failed to do in your post, or maybe you don't have the time since you " have sum else to do"..LOL , don't worry I highlighted it for you.. anyway, back to the topic, my comment was on a couple of the players who were jumping from HS to the pros, Louis williams and Greene, how their diction seemed to be on a lower level than of some of the guys who were college bound, guys going to Duke, kansas, etc. It was just a observation, what are you trying to make out of that now?

And gues what, I will prove you to be a fool once more, you keep talking about TT, I dont give a rats azz about TT, the discussion we were having was about pietrus and Ariza, right now you are just talking out of your azz, you are a liar, you accused me of things I didn't say, and things that you can't prove, and to prove my point, I am still waiting for that post where I hyped up TT, but I will be waiting forever because it only exists in your little mind, where everything seems to be a big jumbled mess..

And as far as a hater goes, I am not a hater, I am just to smart to jump on the band wagon of a team that sucked all year, made a trade and are now playing good ball, simply because they have nothing to lose, and baron is healthy for his usual 25 games per year. I will give credit to GS when and if they come out next year and go 17-7, then come see me..

until then, please stop wasting my time...
tkf
4/9/2005  11:55 PM
Posted by Bobby:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by Bobby:
Posted by tkf:

But here is some proof:

and more:

seems like from the article you posted ricky davis had an issue, probably a personality conflict, stemming from his relationship with paul silas. hey, maybe silas made it known ricky was not one of his favorite players and knew he had too much talent and not enough ball to hand off. On the other hand, the person that was hand picked to mentor lebron did not fair well with the work in progress [lack of progress]with ricky davis or lebron, 2 players at the extreme end of the personality scale, but players with egos that wanted to compete. where is this person now ? have to wonder how ricky could’ve looked coming off the bench in cleveland…. how did doc rivers ever manage to figure that out in bean town. but to say davis has extended his stay in cleveland, just aint so….. btw, how much hate did sura receive in atlanta when he tried to fake his triple double.

I have read many articles like this and read the comments of cleveland fans on their boards on Real GM back during the trades, Ricky was not going to be missed, believe me, I think it was more than a personality thing, Silas in another article really wanted Davis to work out, but I think he just had enough of him, and one thing he cited was that he wanted tough minded defensive players when they made that trade, he acknowledged that talent wise, his team got the lesser end, but feels they got quality players instead... one conclusion you can fairly draw is that if a team is willing to make such a unbalanced traded of talent, then other factors must be involved, and the big one was ricky's attitude and selfish ways, perceived or otherwise.....

this is the same ricky davis that had to be told to shut up by gary payton a few weeks ago, talking trash to the knicks, and they the knicks proceeded to kick boston's tail that night... Rivers didn't seem to happy with the trash talking and the way they played, and you can tell that he was directing that, a lot of that to Ricky Big mouth davis... Go figure...
tkf
4/9/2005  11:58 PM
Bobby: I forgot, as far as sura goes, he was well liked here in atlanta, played hard every night on both ends of the floor, did his job,listened to the coaches and shut his mouth, his teamates respected him, as did opposing players, Houston did a heck of a job acquiring him, he is as big of a cog on that team there is, besides T-mac and yao, but I would say after those two, he is the next in line... He just didn't fit in here with atlanta's constant rebuildng program, I wish the knicks had a player like sura....
bigpimpin
USA
4/10/2005  5:46 AM
It's not about correcting grammar. It's about the way you write PERIOD. I guess you thought you could come in here and post about how you are doing different things and you don't have time enuff to correct this or that. Well, it's not rocket science but just maybe the high schooler's whom you had the nerves to "correct" in one of your posts have other things to do like GO TO THE NBA.

duh

So the next time you speak on it, do yourself a favor and realize that they have other things they can do besides correct their grammar or just maybe... maybe... it is understood. How about that?

if you have more education, feel free to use it at anytime

i typed a certain way so YOU could understand it.

You made an observation and i made one...you can make one and i can't? Speaking of jumbled mess...look at your POSTS dude. I guess that means you see my points.

Again, I will point this out to you that the Knicks are losing as usual. But yet you will be here next year talking about the same thing and they will still be losing. See the similarities between my observation of the Knicks and your observation of GS?

So let me get this correct...

when you jump on McRoberts bandwagon, you do so not knowing what he will be doing next year but when i give the same respect to GS not knowng what they would be doing next year then I am jumping on a bandwagon but you, the one with all the education isn't jumping on a bandwagon?

Are you ignorant?

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/10/2005  8:33 AM
OMG, it's Bonn and Nalod part II.
tkf
4/10/2005  10:08 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

It's not about correcting grammar. It's about the way you write PERIOD. I guess you thought you could come in here and post about how you are doing different things and you don't have time enuff to correct this or that. Well, it's not rocket science but just maybe the high schooler's whom you had the nerves to "correct" in one of your posts have other things to do like GO TO THE NBA.

duh

So the next time you speak on it, do yourself a favor and realize that they have other things they can do besides correct their grammar or just maybe... maybe... it is understood. How about that?

You made an observation and i made one...you can make one and i can't? Speaking of jumbled mess...look at your POSTS dude. I guess that means you see my points.

Again, I will point this out to you that the Knicks are losing as usual. But yet you will be here next year talking about the same thing and they will still be losing. See the similarities between my observation of the Knicks and your observation of GS?

when you jump on McRoberts bandwagon, you do so not knowing what he will be doing next year but when i give the same respect to GS not knowng what they would be doing next year then I am jumping on a bandwagon but you, the one with all the education isn't jumping on a bandwagon?

Are you ignorant?

hahah, what a bunch of mumble jumble... that whole point was senseless.. anyway, I am still waiting on that post you said I made regarding TT..... LIAR!!!

Don't even try to talk education , reading your post I will run circles around you, and yes I was here last year, and I will be here again next year.. and the year after, what are you talking about fool....

Stay on topic, but I guess you can't because you are lost....Now you are talking about MCRoberts? what the????? anyway, bring your proof, or just shut up... you are as irritating as a pimple on azz cheek.....

LIAR...
tkf
4/10/2005  10:10 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:

OMG, it's Bonn and Nalod part II.

actually it is more like Sugar ray/ Duran.

By reading his post, guess who is already saying "no mas"!!!!
bigpimpin
USA
4/10/2005  11:31 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by bigpimpin:

duh

Are you ignorant?

hahah, what a bunch of mumble jumble... that whole point was senseless.. anyway, I am still waiting on that post you said I made regarding TT..... LIAR!!!

Don't even try to talk education , reading your post I will run circles around you, and yes I was here last year, and I will be here again next year.. and the year after, what are you talking about fool....

Stay on topic, but I guess you can't because you are lost....Now you are talking about MCRoberts? what the????? anyway, bring your proof, or just shut up... you are as irritating as a pimple on azz cheek.....

LIAR...

Look here Laughing Hyena,

When I bring your own ignorance to your attention, the worst thing you should do is attempt to laugh it off. Even if you want to put on your "front" for your internet friends, you should at least have enuff inside of you to realize that you are ignorant.

Why do you continue to think you are educated? Why do you continue to say "from reading your posts" and why do you keep saying stay on topic?

It's obvious that you are ignorant. Let me help you get your mind right.

You had the nerves to speak on the high schoolers talking as if they weren't educated so i spoke of you typing as if you are uneducated. You say you have other things to do than correct grammar. I said why didn't you think about the fact that they have more to do than learn how to talk right. If they are uneducated then you are too.

I saw you hating on Baron and Pietrus talking about what they will be next year. We are not talking about next year. We were talking about now. I merely pointed out that when you were in here riding McRoberts dingaling from one game, did you even know what he would be doing next year? No, you didn't so why can't we speak on GS without knowing what they would be doing next year?

AND STOP PLACING ALL THOSE GOT DARN COMMA'S IN YOUR RUN ON SENTENCES!

UGH
bigpimpin
USA
4/10/2005  11:39 PM
It's more like Muhammad Ali versus Doo Koo Kim

Guess who you are
tkf
4/11/2005  12:18 AM
Posted by bigpimpin:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by bigpimpin:

duh

Are you ignorant?

LIAR...

When I bring your own ignorance to your attention, the worst thing you should do is attempt to laugh it off. Even if you want to put on your "front" for your internet friends, you should at least have enuff inside of you to realize that you are ignorant.

Why do you continue to think you are educated? Why do you continue to say "from reading your posts" and why do you keep saying stay on topic?

You had the nerves to speak on the high schoolers talking as if they weren't educated so i spoke of you typing as if you are uneducated. You say you have other things to do than correct grammar. I said why didn't you think about the fact that they have more to do than learn how to talk right. If they are uneducated then you are too.

I saw you hating on Baron and Pietrus talking about what they will be next year. We are not talking about next year. We were talking about now. I merely pointed out that when you were in here riding McRoberts dingaling from one game, did you even know what he would be doing next year? No, you didn't so why can't we speak on GS without knowing what they would be doing next year?

UGH

OK, first of all you sound like a fool trying to talk about grammar, the fact is I am ripping you a new anus, you are rumbling back and forth about nothing, similar to that of a lying serial killer... I merely pointed out the fact that some of these High school kids jumping to the pro's can't correctly put sentences together without sounding like you, I contrasted that to guys who will be attending college at good schools, what that has to do with anything in here is beyond me, all you are doing is reaching for something, anything, and as far as Mcroberts go, I wasn't the only one in here singing his praises, the kid looks like a good kie, and I can almost assure you he will be doing good things when he goes to duke, the kid has a HISTORY of doing good things on the court, you have your panties in bunch because you think I should give props to a team that is not going to the playoffs, just like the knicks, who you say suck, I know the history of GS, that team sucks, they sucked last year and the year before with the same players. Baron davis had had a HISTORY of being injured and after watching him year after year break down why, should I give them props for winning meaningless games at the end of the year when they are 50 games out of the playoffs? Good they won 17 of 24 games, and guess what? it came 40+ games too late, get off it already, you sound like a obsessed fool!!!

remember you started with this hater crap, and then stepped in your own chit, when you tried to call me out about something I never said, and you have yet to prove that. I am waiting.. Liar...
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
4/11/2005  12:34 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by bigpimpin:

UGH

the fact is I am ripping you a new anus

Wow, how generous of you.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
tkf
4/11/2005  12:48 AM
I will end on this note, you are upset,because I don't share your dillusional views of the Warriors, a team that is 1 game better than our sucky knicks.... Yet I told you this was a team that seemed to play better when their season is over, and not to be fooled over this run, because: A) there is no pressure for them to win, bad teams tend to do this, and B) baron davis is basically playing healthy and playing what is for him the beginning of a season since he stays hurt all the time.. and yet you got your panties in a bunch, but I will leave you with this... Last year, your beloved warriors went on a similar run, right when they were out of the playoffs.. It was in march, the warriors went on something like a 12-5 run, similar to their 17-8 run this year, and at that time they won 7 in a row, I bet you were wetting your panties, about how great the warriors were going to be this year!!! I bet you were!!! well guess what genius.... Warriors will be joining the knicks in the lottery this year, and yet you are trying to sell this streak as something monumental. If I am proven wrong next year By GS, it will be a first for them, and I will own up to it, but so far I am batting a thousand with that team but this is a knicks board, go to a GS board if you want a sympatheic ear.....LOL.. what a damn joke.... go away.... please... you are wasting my time..

[Edited by - tkf on 04/11/2005 00:51:34]

[Edited by - tkf on 04/11/2005 00:54:36]
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
4/11/2005  12:56 AM
Dear tkf and bigpimpin,
I am sincerely engaged by your discussion about the Warriors. In fact, I can see both of your points of view. But, its getting increasingly tedious to have to read your posts without stumbling upon a reference to tkf's poor grammar and bigpimpin's anus. Whether tkf has a kindergarden reading-level or bigpimpin wet his panties again is really of no concern to the rest of the board. Just a suggestion. Your friend,
codeunknown
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
tkf
4/11/2005  1:23 AM
Posted by codeunknown:

Dear tkf and bigpimpin,
I am sincerely engaged by your discussion about the Warriors. In fact, I can see both of your points of view. But, its getting increasingly tedious to have to read your posts without stumbling upon a reference to tkf's poor grammar and bigpimpin's anus. Whether tkf has a kindergarden reading-level or bigpimpin wet his panties again is really of no concern to the rest of the board. Just a suggestion. Your friend,
codeunknown

I agree, I am done, he has nothing really of any value to say, he tried to call me out and accused me of saying things I never did, and he has yet to prove them, I am sure if someone did that to you, that would be a cause of concern to you. I pride myself on posting with some integrity and I don't like to knowingly place quotes on posters that were never said and then call them a hater... I have proven him to be a blatant liar, so I am done with him....

[Edited by - tkf on 04/11/2005 01:25:37]
are y'all seeing what's going on at GS?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy