Marv/Fish Game Report
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/9/2005  3:15 PM
Posted by TMS:

well, i would hope he's better than those guys anyway...they're all pretty much scrub role players...i don't think many of us on this board wants any of them either.

if you ask me, i'd much rather have Dalembert

[Edited by - TMS on 04/09/2005 15:12:35]

and if you asked me I would much rather have Dalembert too lol

but how realistic is it?

We "MIGHT" have a chance at Chandler...

I'm not saying forget Bogut and settle for Tyson but if Bogut is gone and we draft Green or Taft then I would love to go after Tyson!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 04/09/2005 15:16:40]
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/9/2005  4:56 PM
Posted by TMS:

well, i would hope he's better than those guys anyway...they're all pretty much scrub role players...i don't think many of us on this board wants any of them either.

hahahah, I called Foyle a bum and I get called a hater by some clown, and you call him a scrub.... I wonder what someone will have to say about that? hmmm
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/9/2005  5:04 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by TMS:

and if you asked me I would much rather have Dalembert too lol

but how realistic is it?

We "MIGHT" have a chance at Chandler...

I'm not saying forget Bogut and settle for Tyson but if Bogut is gone and we draft Green or Taft then I would love to go after Tyson!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 04/09/2005 15:16:40]

chandler is a good game changer comming off the bench, blocking shots and getting boards, we had this discussion on another site with some bulls fans and they will tell you his offense is the worst in the league for a big man but his defense makes up for most of that.. I am tired of getting players that can't play both ends of the floor well, chicago is drinking their kool aid hard this year because they are going to the playoffs but they will soon see that with all these lottery picks, you must get players who can do it on both ends, guys like , chandler, foyle,jerome james, and the list goes on and on, can't do it on both ends of the floor, I want to get guys who can do both, defend, score,rebound the ball. chandler is going to get about 8 mil per year and 3 years down the road the bulls are going to hate that move... You are not going to win a championship with players like that, my only hope is that guys like crawford, ariza and sweetney play to their potential, I think all 3 have the potential to be two way players, so far ariza looks like the better of the 3.. craw shows flashes at times as does sweetney, when he can keep his fat azz out of foul trouble..

Now watch, someone is going to make a post quoting me on how I said ariza, crawford and sweetney will be superstars... (rolling eyes, banging head on wall)...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/9/2005  5:09 PM
Great post.

Expand on why fish puked??

Where was this spewing taking place?

I love a good vomit story!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/9/2005  6:16 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Great post.

Expand on why fish puked??

Where was this spewing taking place?

I love a good vomit story!

He didn't really - I just thought it would make a good opening line!

I also love a good vomit story, plus I still subscribe to the notion that a good night out becomes even better when somebody tosses!
MinsHeartsReezy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #872
USA
4/9/2005  11:57 PM
Posted by Marv:

Okay, a few notes on the Garden. They keep working the Knick City Dancers more and more suggestively into every fan-participation stunt. You come down from the stands and dance and grind with the Knick City Dancers. You come down and play tic-tac-toe with the Knick City Dancers twirling the x's and o's over their heads while they bump and grind. We noted that we're just about a year away from the contest being to come down onto half-court and SCREW the Knick City Dancers!!

LOL..funny stuff marv...but I must say selective reading is an art. I might as well get in on some of this. Now if only Trevor could get into some of that fan participation stuff lol I'd give him a hug & he'd never look back!!!

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/10/2005  10:30 AM
Posted by MinsHeartsReezy:

LOL..funny stuff marv...but I must say selective reading is an art. I might as well get in on some of this. Now if only Trevor could get into some of that fan participation stuff lol I'd give him a hug & he'd never look back!!!

Ha! Mins you are definitely all right!!!
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/10/2005  12:32 PM

This has been a Public Service Announcement for the NY Knicks
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Marv/Fish Game Report

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy