fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/8/2005  2:16 PM
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by fishmike:

you made a point? Where? When?

his point is that sometimes you have to take back over $200 mil in future salaries to fix this. putting poor product on the floor now means nothing, isiah needs time to build this thing from the ground...hahahahahah....sorry, i couldn't stop laughing....
oh.. yea I get that. He's doing a killer job executing *that* plan.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/8/2005  2:17 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by fishmike:

ummm.. guys, last I checked NJ is 7-3 in their last 10 and 1 game OUT of the playoffs.
thanks for proving our point

Go With It
Go With It
SPAM!
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too Much For Me To
SPAM!
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/8/2005  2:18 PM
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by fishmike:

his point is that sometimes you have to take back over $200 mil in future salaries to fix this. putting poor product on the floor now means nothing, isiah needs time to build this thing from the ground...hahahahahah....sorry, i couldn't stop laughing....
Actually we were talking about Vince Carter. Maybe you meant to post this message on a different thread or something
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/8/2005  2:19 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by fishmike:

oh.. yea I get that. He's doing a killer job executing *that* plan.
Oh...yeah I get that. Isiah's *really* been given enough time to execute that plan
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/8/2005  2:30 PM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by Nalod:

Disrespect the NETS for year? Are you kidding? We bitchslapped them for years!

The nets are not a good team, but they are one that is doing a very fast rebuild for obvious reasons.

But what is impressive, they are playing and thinking they are in fact a GOOD team! They will add some pieces and be much better next year. They don't have to change the culture and thinking of the team.

We are a good team that does not think that way! I don't know all the problems of the team, but I admire the Nets for that moxie. They are playing with a purpose. They never had that team whole all year. First if was Just Jefferson, then kidd, and eventually Vince. Vince and Jeff I think only played a game or two.

What have the knicks earned to garner the Nets respect? It aint' about having an enforcer around, its about winning and confidence!

YOu thing Kidd was not pumped when he heard Marbs say he was the best?

When the knicks have any shred of self esteem and start being confident, they will have self respect, and then and only then could anyone respect them!

YOu think teams don't want to just kill a team who makes the most amount of money? Remember those kids in High school that thought they were better cuz their parents were rich? They got no props unless they actually did somthing!

Our back court is over the cap by itself! While players don't begrudge the money, but im sure they enjoy beating on the knicks!

[Edited by - nalod on 04/08/2005 12:00:55]

nothing you said there is wrong dude...i just think Kidd was a punk for stooping to that level...same as i would feel if anyone on the Knicks team were to trashtalk about beating up on the Atlanta Hawks...maybe Jason should worry more about where HIS team is in the standings than taking immature potshots like this at the NY Knicks?

I always agree to always take the high road when ever you can. I can almost see him just getting tired about all those questions abou the nicks and he finally just blurted out what he did.

We are taking these comments way too seriously. It was a punk statement, that I agree!
this inspires hope....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy