USA
4/8/2005  5:12 PM
Better living thru Chemistry.

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/8/2005  8:24 PM
McGrady is another loser too right???? I'm sure before he was traded to Houston everyone who is calling Marbury a loser would be calling him one too.

Didn't he come from the raptors who did have some success, so he wasn't a loser, and the raptors were on the rise when carter started to become a more all around player right about the time he wanted to step out of vinces shadow. Sort of like the situation with marbury towards Garnett.

Kobe play with shaq, eddie jones, and NVE for a year with del Harris at the helm and that team bearly made the playoffs, and lose in the first round.

Marbury is and extrodinary talant, but lets face, he doesn't play hard on the defensive end for more then 5 plays a game.
ES
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/9/2005  1:35 AM
KURT RAMBIS WAS A WINNER!!!!!
Hey wasn't he an all star or am I going too far?
rojasmas
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #639
4/9/2005  8:16 PM
Well, it seems like everyone who plays with Shaq or Tim Duncan becomes a winner. Those are the only two I can think of who can singlehandedly turn teams from losers or at best mediocre to winners. This year I guess you could say Steve Nash is the same way. Look how bad San Antonio is doing with Duncan hurt, how bad Phoenix did when Nash was hurt.
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/10/2005  12:09 PM
If we had Zach, we'd be on our way to building a good team.

you mean like POR is on their way to building a good team? all this talk about Zach being effective if he has a defensive shotblocking C playing with him...well, he's had Theo Ratliff next to him averaging 2.5 blocks a game but his team isn't going anywhere...the Blazers have a talented PG who can score but plays no D but still can't win games (sounds familiar, no?)...the Blazers have another talented PF who's averaging 17 & 7 playing next to Zach & they still can't win games...so what makes ANYONE think that Zach Randolph would make any appreciable difference on this Knicks team? keep him & his overblown contract in POR...the Knicks can spend their money much more wisely than on some guy who doesn't add anything to team chemistry...we already have enough concerns about the money we're spending on Marbury.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
The Mythology of a being a loser

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy