Alba Posts: 0
Member: #687
USA
4/5/2005  10:27 PM
  • The most expensive team in the history of NBA

• The team with the worst investment/return ratio in the history of the NBA

• The team with the dumbest owner/management in the history of the NBA

Knicks are at 29-43 that's below .400
We are dead last in pathetic Atlantic Div.
YET Ariza gets 13 mins. Butler 1 min.

I am sick of it. I had enough of this cra p. Unless they start playing the youth, it's bye bye, no more Knick games for me. I'll see what this team does in the draft and during the summer, and if I don't like what I see, fuc k it.

Have you ever had a relationship where you invest so much emotionally and get back jack sht?
AUTOADVERT
Clean
Member: #743
4/5/2005  10:36 PM
I agree this is really dumb. i will still watchthe games so I can catch these 1 minute games from butler every once and awhile. I am impressed with his postup game.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/5/2005  10:54 PM
[b
Have you ever had a relationship where you invest so much emotionally and get back jack sht?

Last years team! Or what is the year before?
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
4/5/2005  11:22 PM
Isiah has made the problem worse.
SKY
Member: #687
USA
4/6/2005  3:13 AM
People give Isiah credit for drafting Ariza. But Ariza just fell on Isiah's lap. Isiah didn't even work him out before the draft. It's like Layden getting Lampe in the second round just because he was still available.

Isiah has made this team worse. No question about it. You can look at it from all these perspectives; financial/future flexibility, win/loss, chemistry/heart, whatever. Just horrible.

The least thing he can do is to issue an executive decision to play youth and put us in a better draft position. That's the least he could do. Come on, Isiah, get rid of your fake smiles, and put some fuc king effort into making this team better for christsake!!!!!! He has to realize that making this call COULD have the most leverage in improving the team long term. The more pingpong balls, the more chances of getting Bogut.
New York Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy