Modes Offseason Plan
Author Thread
DaKidd
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #209
USA
4/2/2002  1:42 AM
Posted it on another board too ..

No trades involved .. Just a coouple of suggestions who we take in the Draft and who we go after for our mid-level exception ..

Step #1

Provided we fall to the 7th spot, I'd take Curtis Borchardt over Chris Marcus and Amare Stoudemire simply because he fits into our needs ..

Then we draft Steve Logan if he falls into our lap with our second rounder ..

Step # 2

We use our mid-level exception on two players namely Loren Woods and Chris Porter (yes, that marijuana guy) ..

Result:

Final Line-up

C Borchardt - Woods - Knight
PF KT - Camby - Harrington
SF Spree - Porter - Weatherspoon
SG Houston - Anderson - Postell
PG Logan - Ward - Eisley

* I have a premonition Jax will either move on or retire next season ..
AUTOADVERT
VG
Member: #68
Australia
4/2/2002  4:19 AM
I might get bashed for this but let's trade Shandon Anderson + filler to Utah for Greg Ostertag. Anderson is an ok player but his contract stinks and I'm sure Utah would love to have him back...
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
4/2/2002  5:39 AM
Utah doesnt need another guard, especially one with a jacked up contract.

Chris Marcus....ummmmm NO!!!!

Mid-Level exception we can package with our pick for Lamar Odom straight up. That might be more attractive to the Clipps who really dont wanna spend the money, at the same time doesnt want Odom to walk away for nothing at the end of season.

But if we cant get Odom for that. Sign 2 players with the exception Scott Williams and Rod Strickland, but we would need to get rid of 2 of our PG's before the the season.

If Van Gundy decides to coach next year. It will be excellent for the Knicks who may recieve another first round pick NEXT year and could bring a player near next years deadline.

Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Modes Offseason Plan

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy