[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Total revamp of our Knicks team is a must .....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/4/2005  11:50 PM
Isiah has to totally rethink the way the Knicks has done business. We have been horrible for way too long already, and we the fans, will not be able to go through another season of the same. I am ok with keeping a couple of the guys that we currently have on our roster, but five to six of them have to go. We need to build from ground zero and continue to improve. The draft is design for that, so let's use it. This draft is going to be full of talented players, therefore, finding ways to get a lot more draft picks for players that we currently have on our roster is a must. Trade the likes of: TT, Kurt, Crawff, Sweetney, Rose, and Penny for as many picks as possible and we will be ok.

Best of luck
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MaulingandAppalling
Member: #884
4/5/2005  12:03 AM
I think that the roster is not as bad as that. Don't get me wrong, some of them have to go, especially the guys allergic to the 4th quarter, but most important for IT this summer is to land a big coach. Look at what Karl did in Denver in like a month.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/5/2005  7:24 AM
diderotn, I thought the problem was Lenny
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
diderotn
USA
4/5/2005  7:34 AM
The problem was %65 of Lenny's inability to get the best out of his players. Whatever he thought our boys during his training camp stayed with them all throughout the end of the season. He instilled some really bad manners in them, and it will have to take another training camp from a real coach to straighten our core players.

Posted by fishmike:

diderotn, I thought the problem was Lenny
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/5/2005  7:39 AM
Don't forget one of the reasons that these college/foreign players look so good is because they're still all about unlimited potential right now. As soon as they hit the league, all their shortcomings will become all too obvious. At one point you would have been dying to draft TT, Kurt, Crawf, Sweetney, Rose and Penny.
diderotn
USA
4/5/2005  7:56 AM
You can't include Penny with this group man. Penny was a great player until his injuries...

Posted by Marv:

Don't forget one of the reasons that these college/foreign players look so good is because they're still all about unlimited potential right now. As soon as they hit the league, all their shortcomings will become all too obvious. At one point you would have been dying to draft TT, Kurt, Crawf, Sweetney, Rose and Penny.
Total revamp of our Knicks team is a must .....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy