[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Zeke should offer a lottery promise to...
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
4/1/2005  6:03 PM
Andrew Bynum. See if he bites. If we can't get Taft or Bogut, he's the only guy who remotely resembles a franchise big in the draft. Petro is a gamble and nowhere near as huge as this guy. Aguirre has proved his ability to teach young bigs the NBA post up game (Jermaine Oneal).
¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
4/1/2005  6:23 PM
Do you know how old Marbury will be before Bynum can make a sizeable difference?

I think Isiah is trying to win now. Bynum is "bad built" and i, personally have never seen a bad built big man that became a franchise player.

Ewing was just ugly
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/1/2005  7:06 PM
No, he needs 3 years in school. Im not saying this because Ima Uconn fan, Im saying this kid turned 17 a month ago and he's not ready for NBA basketball. He needs to lose atleast 30-40 pounds[i have heard he weighs upwards of 320] If he gets down to 7-1 280, plays in a tough program for 3 years, he'll be a top 5 pick, maybe top pick. but right now you are talking about a real kid who needs a lot of maturing both in body and in mind.

If we dont win the lottery, we are not getting M Williams or Bogut. I think we have a *slight, slight, chance at Greene in pick 4-5 if we move up and GS is there[because they have all of those SG] but it will likely cost us taking foyle + pick 9 so isiah would really have to like him.

If not sit back and see what comes in workouts. Take a look at Petro Taft, Matynas, then you have McCants, possibly Brandon Rush,and Antonie Wright for the SG position. Look at teasm who may want to get a young pG like Felton, and see who they would be willing to give up in terms of a young player.
RIP Crushalot😞
Zeke should offer a lottery promise to...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy