Member: #42
USA
3/31/2002  10:56 PM

Lamar Odom
Sean Rooks via sign and trade

for

1st Round Pick (projected 4-7)
Kurt Thomas

Knicks- get a 6'10 Sf who can handle the ball with the best. He is a great passer which is great if they wanna start Eisley who is a good slasher shooter but lacks Jacksons passing. We still have Sprewell as trade bait. Spree alone can get us Vin Baker (size goes at a premium) or Antonio McDyess if we can get a 3rd party involved.
Clipps- Sean Rooks is a free agent and its sorta like giving nothing for something. Its basically Odom for 1st rounder + Thomas. They werent going to resign him anyway. Thomas has another 3 years on contract which is great because he isnt paid high. Clipps have a pick if the suns get anything out of the top 5. If the Knicks get anthing higher than the Clipps this deal would look great for the Clipps.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/31/2002  11:53 PM
No way Knicks trade their first lottery pick in years and their most tradeable player for a pothead and change. Just doesn't make sense.
#Knickstaps
BernardKing030
Member: #225
USA
4/1/2002  1:53 AM
If the Knicks ever have a GM named Fritz, I'll make sure to jump out of my car on the Jackie Robinson, while going 60, during rush hour. Then hopefully I'll be in a coma until he gets fired.
I am the King, and I will RULE you!
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
4/1/2002  1:58 AM
If the Knicks ever have a GM named Fritz, I'll make sure to jump out of my car on the Jackie Robinson, while going 60, during rush hour. Then hopefully I'll be in a coma until he gets fired.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VG
Member: #68
Australia
4/1/2002  2:51 AM
Posted by falcindor:

Lamar Odom

for

Kurt Thomas

Knicks- get a 6'10 Sf who can handle the ball with the best. He is a great passer which is great if they wanna start Eisley who is a good slasher shooter but lacks Jacksons passing. We still have Sprewell as trade bait. Spree alone can get us Vin Baker (size goes at a premium) or Antonio McDyess if we can get a 3rd party involved.
Clipps- Sean Rooks is a free agent and its sorta like giving nothing for something. Its basically Odom for 1st rounder + Thomas. They werent going to resign him anyway. Thomas has another 3 years on contract which is great because he isnt paid high. Clipps have a pick if the suns get anything out of the top 5. If the Knicks get anthing higher than the Clipps this deal would look great for the Clipps.

I think KT and our draft pick is way better value than Odom. We can Odom for less than that IMO...
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/1/2002  11:13 AM
Posted by falcindor:

Lamar Odom

for

Kurt Thomas

At least fritz is making suggestions, no matter how crappy.
falcindor
USA
4/1/2002  6:10 PM
What if it was Weatherspoon instead of KT
falcindor
USA
4/1/2002  6:12 PM
If you do survive your jump out on the Jackie Robinson Parkway. Ill send you a Knicks tee-shirt in the hospital.
Odom wearing Blue and Orange, how?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy