[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gerald Green : Mcdonalds AA game!!
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/31/2005  6:15 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

Since you want to judge then you shall be judged.

If you speak in te same manner that you write then you also need to attend college. You talk like you got a G.E.D.

All the atheletes get judged. That was just stupid of you to say that. These are guys that we judge their talent and comment about everyday.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
rain
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #353
USA
3/31/2005  6:43 PM
I don't think he'll go before Marvin, I don't think he'll go before Chris Paul, I don't think he'll go before Bogut, ... if Gay leaves then he most likely will go before Green too, That makes him #4 or #5... We have to lose to the best of our ability between now and then to make this happen. Lose Baby Lose!!! Is it possible to get to #4 with Sweetney and our #2.. from #7?
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/31/2005  8:49 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by bigpimpin:

Since you want to judge then you shall be judged.

If you speak in te same manner that you write then you also need to attend college. You talk like you got a G.E.D.

All the atheletes get judged. That was just stupid of you to say that. These are guys that we judge their talent and comment about everyday.

Not one player on the court last night was being offered millions by NBA franchises because of the way he speaks.

Comprehend what it is that you are reading before you reply

You know... you could stand a dictionary, yourself
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Gerald Green : Mcdonalds AA game!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy