[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How about this draft?
Author Thread
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
3/31/2005  11:09 AM
How is Kwame anything like a 13th pick? Sure, he's been a bust so far, but he's still a former #1 pick with potential. If the Wizards traded Kwame for anything less than a top 9 pick, they'd have to be insane.

Wait a minute, you don't think people are higher on KT than Kwame. KT is not a superstar or an all-star but he ain't no NBA bust. Kwame Brown is the reason the largest reason why MJ took so many shots by the media, the main reason why Doug Collins is no longer coaching. As a GM would say this is the type of guy that get you fired. His face registers Bust. Hey Joe Smith was a #1 pick too.
I don't know how much potential you have after 3 years, 2 head coaches, multiple assistant coaching staff, 2 GMs, and without question the greatest basketball player and competitive motivator constantly pushing you along.
You always kill TT for no heart, but Kwame Brown is the poster child for David Stern big push to change the CBA to get and keep guys like Brown out of his league.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
AUTOADVERT
How about this draft?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy