[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

well... Briggs, you watch every UConn game
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/29/2005  8:52 PM
Is CV the next Tim Thomas or what? He's "officially" entering the draft. 6'11 players with skills dont grow on trees, but this guy seems soft to me.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/29/2005  9:02 PM
Lets hope he goes to somewhere like Minnesota where Kg has his back. I think a lof of his career depends onbtwo things, his desire to stay hard in the weight room and who he actually plasy with. If he lifts hard, if he gains more trunk strength and is able to work with a great player who he can work with as a PF/C, he has more than enough skill and size to be a good solid player.

If he ends up in a situation where he needs to be the man, where he moves away from the post, if he gets a contract and stops training--he could be BUST city.

he is not for us at pick 8, but he IS an option at pick 29-30--if he falls that low, it might be too tempting.
RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/29/2005  9:05 PM
CV doesn't personally concern me since I we definitely dont need a SF unless he's a sure fire star. We have TT, hopefully he plays as well as he's playing early next year and if he doesn't then Ariza should be ready to step in and average at least 12 & 7 and solid D which would be better than than TT's career 13 & 4 and poor D. I feel the same way about the PF position. If Bogut and Green are gone we must take Taft because he's going to be real good at 6'10 260 with serious offensive skills, shotblocking and defense! Heck I'd problably take taft over green. Lets see who's more impressive in draft camp...
well... Briggs, you watch every UConn game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy