[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Aftre all this trade talk, we''l end up trading out
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/31/2005  8:49 PM
whatever the case, someone needs to flush the toilet.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
4/1/2005  9:10 AM
If the team assembled doesn't play defense they why isn't the GM to blame. You bring in guys who don't care thats the kind of effort you get...

And i am so tired of people that have no concept of the ****ing game that praise Isiah for his talent upgrade, he brought in a bunch of losers with a little flash to their games, while giving up expiring contracts something every team looks for.....

Isiah hasn't done one thing exceptionally well or great since he has been here, he made a nice pick up in the second round....but is Ariza Michael Redd, Arenas, Lewis....No he isn't Ariza is an active defender who has pride and a willingness to learn lets no call him the next Scottie Pippen please....he loses his man all the time, drops down to low on the post and is learning how to play the game, he is going to be good eventually, and is showing signs, but lets not annoint him......

Isiah has really put this team in a tough spot and will continue to do so....

And our offense sucks, considering TT, Marbury, Craw, are all offensive minded players and 2 of them are seriously inconsistent......

And Camby, and Stoudamire were not amazing draft picks.....any fool could have struck gold in the Camby class it was the best in NBA history
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
4/1/2005  9:15 AM
Rebuilding means you get rid of high priced veterans, stack up on 1st round picks, do not add any more salary at any length past expiring, and most of all, make sure you loose as many games as possible.

We added high priced role players, gave away picks, and were all about making the playoffs.

This is not rebuilding, this is crap. I don't sand for crap, if you do, enjoy.

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/1/2005  9:19 AM
Posted by simrud:

Rebuilding means you get rid of high priced veterans, stack up on 1st round picks, do not add any more salary at any length past expiring, and most of all, make sure you loose as many games as possible.
That's a bizarre definition of rebuilding. Rebuilding to me means adding young, talented players (via draft or trade or free agent signing) that can help you in the future. I think it's too narrow thinking to believe that you must lose as many games as possible and can't add any money to the payroll in order to rebuild.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 04/01/2005 09:20:28]
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
4/1/2005  10:49 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by simrud:

That's a bizarre definition of rebuilding. Rebuilding to me means adding young, talented players (via draft or trade or free agent signing) that can help you in the future. I think it's too narrow thinking to believe that you must lose as many games as possible and can't add any money to the payroll in order to rebuild.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 04/01/2005 09:20:28]
Isn't tanking games against the NBA by-laws?
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Aftre all this trade talk, we''l end up trading out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy