[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Can't wait 4 the draft.....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
3/29/2005  7:06 AM
I want this season to end as soon as yesterday. I am so tired of hearing how bad the Knicks are, especially in the second half of games, I will do anything to make this nightmare go away. We are not competing for anything but the lottery since after the disaster in Seattle, so we should pack it in. Play the youngins to develop some cohesiveness. Marb should be shut down to rest his body, because he has played some heavy minutes since the Olympics. However, since we are trying to create court chemistry, it will be nice to have him in our future lineups. A starting lineup of: Marb, Crawf, ARiza, Sweetney, and Butler should be what we used from now on. The time has come for Herb and Isiah to face reality. It is over. play for the lottery.
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MS
Member: #724
3/29/2005  9:21 AM
Please stop with the whole Butler thing, good high school kids with height don't go to the CBA......

I think we sit the players from now on that will help us win, cut back the minutes of Rose, JYD for some reason never gets minutes, KT.....play Taylor and Sweets, and let crawford be the point guard and steph be the two.....

And unless we can get Phil Jackson Herb Williams should be the coach
MS
Member: #724
3/29/2005  9:43 AM
I would shut marbs down on the road, its not fair to season ticket holders and first time garden visitors
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
3/29/2005  9:52 AM
You are right about that...Crawf should be the PG in the road, and he must prove that he is a changed man. taking 10 3s per game is absurd, especially when you are the worst shooter in the team..I wonder if he even knows the difference
The true Knickabocker..........
Can't wait 4 the draft.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy