[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MILOS VUJANIC
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
SkyWalker
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #814
3/28/2005  2:48 PM
I got a chance to see this guy play on NBA TV over the last week and this kid can really play. Who knows if and when he ever comes to the NBA but if and when he does he will be a very solid player. Looks like a very tough minded and gritty player. Can really shoot the 3 now and also a great penetrator. Also seems to play very tough defense. I believe the Suns have his right and they have 2 solid point guards already on roster (Nash, Barbosa) so he is continuing to play in Europe. He is the starting PG playing on the Euroleague runner up from last year. I'm not saying the Marbury trade was bad or anything but I wonder if Thomas could have made that deal without including vujanic.
Kenny SkyWalker
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/28/2005  2:56 PM
nah since phoenix problably decided that Barbosa is not the leader at PG they needed. So they might've really been high on Milos before the thought of signing Nash came into the picture.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/28/2005  4:45 PM
yeah, we were discussing Milos & Splitter's play during that game the other day on this thread:

http://ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=8554
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Topic LOCKED
MILOS VUJANIC

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy