[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
edsonline
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #735
3/28/2005  12:22 PM
Don't know if you remember this or not, but I didn't always agree with you when I first started checking out the forum on this site. However I have definitely been agreeing with a lot of your posts lately because they have made sense/been insightful/etc. etc. and you've backed up everyone of them. Just wanted to give credit where it is due. Keep up the kick@$$ posting. : ) : ) : ) : )
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/28/2005  12:24 PM
homer
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/28/2005  12:32 PM
Wow, you guys kicking it during the night time hours too?
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/28/2005  12:47 PM
Briggs does put a lot of effort into scouting these players but lets remember that no one on this board has the insights a real GM has. The only insight we have is from reading mock drafts and watching players player against lesser competition than NBA competition so it is really hard to predict who will do what in the NBA with the exception of obvious once in a lifetime star player.

I've taken in a lot of Briggs insight on players and I agree with a lot of it, but he's not the only one with good insight on this forum. I gotta give credit to guys like Vdesai, nyk4ever, oasis, enyspree, tms & others who I know for a fact watch a lot of CBB and I think very highly of their opinions as well and I think we all should. why limit ourselves to 1 person's POV, right?

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 03/28/2005 14:37:12]
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/28/2005  1:24 PM
BRIGGS is good, man.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
USA
3/28/2005  1:56 PM
Posted by martin:

BRIGGS is good, man.

oh I agree. I just disagree with some of the players he included in his top 20 list but for the most part it is very accurate. But guys like Deron Williams won't go as high especially when the foreigners and high school players come into the picture come draft camp. The draft will look very different when all is said and done. Its impossible to predict who will go in the lottery before then. As long as everyone keeps that in mind we're good.
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/28/2005  2:12 PM
Briggs is very good. There are also alot of other posters whose posts I enjoy reading also.

Briggs gives insight to his posts which i like. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree with any of his posts but it's more of the "reasons why and reason why not" in his posts that I am impressed with. In other words, his posts are always INFORMING, regardless

I'm silly so never take anything I may post personal. You may see me write something on my class clown day to get a laugh but there is no doubt about it, Briggs, Gunsewing, Nalod, Gunsewing, BigSmooth, Oasis, of course Fishmike, Enyspree, Caseloads are staples of this site, imo.

Even other posters who just post some of the most un-thought out and un-informed posts ever seen on the internet, such as ...(hahaha. you want me to name them don't you) bring something to this forum, imo.

Okay, now let's get back to work fellas.

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/28/2005  2:17 PM
darn, no one appreciates my superior posting skills...i feel so unvalidated as a human being & as a person...hold me.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/28/2005  2:29 PM
Posted by TMS:

hold me.

bonn, help us out.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
USA
3/28/2005  2:36 PM
Posted by TMS:

darn, no one appreciates my superior posting skills...i feel so unvalidated as a human being & as a person...hold me.

i was just about to edit my post and include your name in there after reading that you were impressed with McCants too yesterday
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
3/28/2005  3:07 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by TMS:

hold me.

bonn, help us out.
LOL! I like TMS and think he makes a lot of good posts here. We just disagree on Iverson (and Iverson-Marbury comparisons)
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/28/2005  3:33 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

Briggs is very good. There are also alot of other posters whose posts I enjoy reading also.

Briggs gives insight to his posts which i like. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree with any of his posts but it's more of the "reasons why and reason why not" in his posts that I am impressed with. In other words, his posts are always INFORMING, regardless

I'm silly so never take anything I may post personal. You may see me write something on my class clown day to get a laugh but there is no doubt about it, Briggs, Gunsewing, Nalod, Gunsewing, BigSmooth, Oasis, of course Fishmike, Enyspree, Caseloads are staples of this site, imo.

Even other posters who just post some of the most un-thought out and un-informed posts ever seen on the internet, such as ...(hahaha. you want me to name them don't you) bring something to this forum, imo.

Okay, now let's get back to work fellas.
thanks for the shout bro... i try and keep up in here - hard to sometimes with med school, but i read all the posts - i tried to drop some knowledge on this year's draft on this page: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=8580&page=1

just my insight on players - i think there are a ton of role players, but no ready-made superstars.

Caseloads
Member: #41
3/28/2005  3:34 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

homer
rofl

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy