[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

From the looks of this illinois-arizona game I think I......
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
3/26/2005  8:57 PM
wouldn't mind selecting Channing Frye with the early pick, we all know he can block shots, but he is displaying a complete game, for a big man, defense, offense, mobility, ariza like passing skills, and composure.
AUTOADVERT
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
3/26/2005  8:58 PM
it's ridiculous just as I post this the kid hit a three.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
3/27/2005  7:21 AM
I was really impressed with him, but that was the only time I ever saw him play. Is he expected to be a lottery pick? I don't know anything about him.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/27/2005  10:46 AM
Posted by LarrythaLeo:

wouldn't mind selecting Channing Frye with the early pick, we all know he can block shots, but he is displaying a complete game, for a big man, defense, offense, mobility, ariza like passing skills, and composure.

I was posting on here a few weeks back that Channing would be a good player to select with the second pick. Most of the guys on here didn't think that would be smart....saying Channing was a second rounder.

I thought the dude was quicker and more skilled than people give him credit for. That game last night he was playing great. I think he has definately shot himself up out of the 20's in the draft and he could very well be a loterry pick.

Deron Williams also opened my eyes. I was definately sleeping on him. NBADraft.net has the Knicks drafting him....I still dunno about that.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
From the looks of this illinois-arizona game I think I......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy