[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Salim Stoudemire
Author Thread
NYKfan1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #679
USA
3/15/2005  7:31 PM
how about using the late pick on him. according to nbadraft.net that around where he is going to get picked and he could really have an affect on this team. he is right up there with reddick as the best shooter in college, and the knicks really need shooting. imagine teams trying to play that zone stuff on the knicks, then being able to send stoudemire out there. yes he is small but he is actually the perfect fit for marbury and crawford off the bench, as crawford when he plays the point is big so you can afford to throw stoudemire out there even at just 6-1.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/15/2005  7:36 PM
Reddick wishes he could shoot like Salim!

the only reason people like mike and the mad dog think reddick is good is because they don't see Salim play and the ESPN headquarter are in the East not the West so these West plsyers always get overlooked. Salim had a record 9 threes in one game! he's an unbelievable shooter. I normally wouldn't want a 6'1'' SG but he can really light it up for us off the bench like a Juan Dixon but better!
rain
Member: #353
USA
3/15/2005  8:18 PM
Salim is nice, Reddick is nice. Both Role-Players.. on this team, we have a no need for either of these guys. We need a low post game, our draft efforts should focus on that.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/15/2005  10:07 PM
I love Salim Stoudamire. JJ Reddick honestly has nothing on this guy, both 3 point shooting % and field goal % are much higher for Salim then Reddick. I have no problem with the Knicks using a second rounder on him, he's a tweener and won't start in the pros but he would be a real nice off the bench scorer in the NBA ala Juan Dixon of the Wizards.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
simrud
Member: #474
USA
3/15/2005  10:15 PM
only reason Reddick gets all the attention is cause he is white, you got guys like Stoudamire whose shooting percentage is so much better, and a bunch of others who are by far better shooters, but this chucker gets all the hype

and idiots like that screamin moron who always does college games calls for Reddick to be player of the year, its a joke
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/15/2005  10:17 PM
great posts nyk4ever and simrud!

kudos!!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/15/2005  10:26 PM
Posted by simrud:

only reason Reddick gets all the attention is cause he is white, you got guys like Stoudamire whose shooting percentage is so much better, and a bunch of others who are by far better shooters, but this chucker gets all the hype

and idiots like that screamin moron who always does college games calls for Reddick to be player of the year, its a joke

I think they are close, but I'd rather have JJ because of his size. JJ has added the ability to drive the ball and should be more effective in the pros under certain circumstance. I think a nice fit for Salim would be SA, but he is an option for any team after 20 with his shooting ability.
RIP Crushalot😞
MS
Member: #724
3/16/2005  10:59 AM
Reddick isn't even close, his shooting % is 41 from both 2 & 3 range stoudamire i believe is closer to the 60's, this kid is 100 times better, but everyone blows duke, so this kid doesn't get any credit...Reddick is Trajan Langdon

Salim is worth a late first round pick, he can shoot his ass off
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/16/2005  11:13 AM
Salim to me has a pro game. If he is available for that second pick I know Isiah will be pulling his hair out. I'm higher on him than some of the swing men out there in CBB.....

Salim is a guy that will definately benifit from the tourney and in pre-draft workouts.....They usually like to make the guys go one on one, with individual skill and strength drills.....Salim could move up come draft time.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/16/2005  11:22 AM
Still the idea of drafting a point guard would make me wanna trade Marbs.....

Like Devin Harris......geez man this kid should be rookie of the year by now. They are playing Jason Terry....you can't really knock them but Devin is definately will be a big time point guard.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Salim Stoudemire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy