[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

G options for Isiah to pursue this summer?, Which is most realistic? most ideal?
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/16/2005  10:32 AM
I can't believe i'm saying it but Shandon Anderson might be the reason we are a worst team this year then last year. Because Marbury & Crawford play 0 defense and we don't have a stopper. The closest thing we have to one is a 6'8'' 200lb 19 year old and a old veteran who's not even half the player he once was.
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/16/2005  11:41 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I can't believe i'm saying it but Shandon Anderson might be the reason we are a worst team this year then last year. Because Marbury & Crawford play 0 defense and we don't have a stopper. The closest thing we have to one is a 6'8'' 200lb 19 year old and a old veteran who's not even half the player he once was.

Ariza brings much more to a game than Shandon does...that isn't the reason.

the reason is we're missing a shotblocker...we had Dikembe last year to clean up the weak perimeter d...that's the main aspect missing from our team this year imho.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/16/2005  11:47 AM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by gunsnewing:

Ariza brings much more to a game than Shandon does...that isn't the reason.

the reason is we're missing a shotblocker...we had Dikembe last year to clean up the weak perimeter d...that's the main aspect missing from our team this year imho.

thats very true too. I was pissed when Deke was benched for Nazr.But I still think Shandon has a little to do with it. Ariza is only 19 and shandon is a lot stronger. Wade wouldn't have gotten the separation he got with the stepback with shandon guarding him.

Not saying I want Shandon back. Him and Eisely are my most hated Knick players of alltime but we really need a stronger perimeter defender!
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/16/2005  12:08 PM
i agree w/the fact that we need another perimeter defender...that's why i was proposing trades for guys like Ruben Patterson during the offseason & up until the allstar break...that's also why i think a Willie Green might be an alternate option to nab w/a portion of the MLE in the offseason if we can't land ourselves a Hughes or Maggette, since he's young, athletic & a good defender.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
G options for Isiah to pursue this summer?, Which is most realistic? most ideal?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy