BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/15/2005  11:32 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by TMS:
Posted by martin:
Posted by diderotn:

I am really curious to see what Zeke will do with Kurt at the end of the season.....which team with a high first round pick who is need of a player like Kurt?????

Posted by gunsnewing:

Petro will not go in the top 10

I don't know what Houston has these days, but I bet they want Kurt.

i agree, they probably would be interested in KT, but who do they have that the Knicks would want? David Wesley maybe? you'd have to add in some filler from HOU to make that deal work though...Vin Baker might work as filler since his deal is expiring...they'd probably rather trade us Juwan Howard instead, but i'm not interested in taking on his longer term deal at this point when we already have Sweetney, Mo T, Rose & JYD on the roster.

a deal i would much rather do is Bobby Sura, Vin Baker & HOU's 1st rounder for KT & the Knicks' 2nd rounder.

[Edited by - TMS on 03/15/2005 22:59:06]

How about Spoon and HOU's 1st Rounder for KT?

Nah, if Im Houston, i make a blitz at Reggie Evans from Seattle on the cheap and use my pick on a 4 will drop. Seattle is cheap and they have a draft pick Collison and Fortson. That guy Evans is under-rated for what he can do, and that is rebound the ball and give very strong defensive interior presence. If that guy gets 35 minutes, he will average 15 rebounds. he had another 19 tonight. Sometimes a guy like that is severely unervalued because he snot a shooter. With yao Ming Mcgrady, you need a horse who can rebound on both ends. Hes a BIg part why Seattle is winning.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Draft: Pick our 2 first rounders

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy