[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We've been playing these guys out of Position!
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/24/2002  3:23 PM
Maybe our answer is to play Kurt at Center and Camby at PF when he returns? The only thing is - Camby fricken' sucks at PF. I watched games last year when JVG ran Camby at PF and Knight/ Luc Longley at Center, and Camby sucked a fatty. And why isn't Knight getting some burn behind KT at Center? I don't understand when KT is out, why Chaney puts Weatherspoon to play Center and Othella to play PF. Weatherspoon is 6'5" and Harrington is 6'6"!
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/24/2002  3:41 PM
I fully agree with Thomas playing center, I think he's much better there then at power forward. Camby just sucks, he'll be traded in the offseason. Othella is a decent scorer so playing he and Thomas down low wouldn't be bad, but Knight at power forward and Thomas at center could cause some matchup problems. But thats something we don't need, we need losses baby, losses.
#Knickstaps
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
3/26/2002  7:46 AM
Thomas isnt a Center.

The Problem is the Knicks dont have a power inside player. Camby is the ultimate weak side rebounder. Possibly the best Ive ever seen. But he isnt a post up/back in the lane type player. Thomas is the same. Thomas make short jumper, he doesnt post up. They cant play together. Dont blame Thomas or Camby they are just playing their games. You cant fit a square in a round hole.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
3/26/2002  9:40 AM
hmm

But thats something we don't need, we need losses baby, losses.

Actually we need lots of losses next season, then it'll be an official rebuild.

Dont blame Thomas or Camby they are just playing their games. You cant fit a square in a round hole.

Now somebody explain these elementary basics to Scottie. While you're at it, explain why a team needs a SF or two and an actual starting center instead of 8 frikking guards. (did anyone hear actually place a bid for the "be a GM for a day" auction?)

Have to agree fully with your post falcindor, you either play KT or Camby but both doesn't make alot of sense.

[Edited by - knicksbabyyeah on 03/26/2002 10:09:13]
We've been playing these guys out of Position!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy