[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Media.......
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
3/11/2005  12:00 PM
What in the world is wrong with them? Isiah or Marburry just can't say anything to them...Whenever they opened their mouths and say something to the media, whatever they say is always misconstrude...I know that it is a way for them to make money and everything, but it is not fair for them to makeup stories....Because the team as a whole can be manipulated by the garbage that is written, and as a result we will have nothing but division amongst our boys....

If I were Isiah, I would not grant anymore interviews to any of them....I would ask all of my players and coaches not to grant them any interviews either....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/11/2005  12:03 PM
To keep my response short...that's just the NY media. Nothing new there.
diderotn
USA
3/11/2005  12:44 PM
It is one thing to report the truth and another to create a damn story...
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/11/2005  12:48 PM
are you refering to a specific incident? I totally agree, just wondering if there's some new, annoying scandal made up by Berman a la "the best PG in the game" thing.
¿ △ ?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/11/2005  12:48 PM
thats where people like Chris "Mad Dog" Russo get all their fuel from since they don't watch any games!
diderotn
USA
3/11/2005  1:48 PM
The media keep on writing about Herb as a lame duck coach...Frankly, I like how Isiah is approaching the coaching job nicely...He is giving Herb a chance, but in the same token, he is also keeping all of his options open...Think about it, if Isiah was to give Herb a contract right now, and for some strange reason this team fail to perform, do you imagine how the media would have done with: Brown, Phill, Flip, and others being available?

Posted by crzymdups:

are you refering to a specific incident? I totally agree, just wondering if there's some new, annoying scandal made up by Berman a la "the best PG in the game" thing.
MaRbUrYiSaKnIcK
Member: #737
USA
3/11/2005  7:10 PM
well... i really dont care about the media.. i just read it to have a good laugh once in a while
Marbury is finally home at MSG!
diderotn
USA
3/13/2005  4:24 PM
The NYC media is the dumbest ever in my opinion....Now they are talking about Isiah taking a good look at Ray allan and his coach...Why in the world must they fabricate these stories when they know that some of our boys are fighting to keep their jobs out here...Why can't they wait until the end of the season to talk about stuff like that??????
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/13/2005  5:03 PM
Posted by diderotn:

The NYC media is the dumbest ever in my opinion....Now they are talking about Isiah taking a good look at Ray allan and his coach...Why in the world must they fabricate these stories when they know that some of our boys are fighting to keep their jobs out here...Why can't they wait until the end of the season to talk about stuff like that??????

to sell papers and stories.

I said the only coach I'd take over Herb is Phil Jackson but what Nate has done with an okay settle team is impressive. I mean look at the Rockets they have Mcgrady and Yao. Seattle has Allen and Rashard which isnt nearly as good yet they have a better record. Houston is a lot closer to a championship though. Nate is an amazing coach so i'm really torn right now between him, herb and phil. Herb is going to have to really impress and get them in the playoffs which means winning road games and no more collapses against bad teams. Even if Herb does all the contraversy will continue...
The Media.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy