Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/9/2005  11:23 PM
Posted by rvhoss:

yeah, bogut is projected as going 12th.
http://www.hoopshype.com/draft.htm
would that mean we can still get him?

Only in the eyes of hoopshype Bogut is projected to go 12th!

everyone other mock draft in the world has him going #1!

don't pay any attention to the hoopshype draft.

go here nbadraft.net or draftcity.com

They aren't perfect but at least you get a fairly accurate gist of the draft. of course everything changes after March Madness and then rookie camp as guys come out of nowhere and impress and some guys slip.

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 03/09/2005 23:34:51]
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
3/9/2005  11:33 PM
thanks
all kool aid all the time.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/10/2005  12:02 AM
i think our guy could be fran vazquez. He's 6-10, long and athletic, solid both on O and D. Should be an instant contributer whether it's starting at the 4 or off the bench playing minutes at the 4 and 5. I have a feeling we will be trading Sweetney in a deal for someone like Curry, which is good cuz he could easily be one of the top 5 centers in the league with some work. With our late first pick we should look at a combo guard or a scorer. Fernadaz, who could be the next Ginobili, CJ Miles, who could be this year's JR Smith, or even Louis Williams could all be possibilities if available and would fit these needs. I don't see us shaking things up too much only cuz our players are starting to play well together, just upgrading the frontcourt.
PG Marbury, Hardaway, maybe another back-up point
SG Crawford, Houston(if healthy), Miles(or other rookie)
SF T Thomas, Ariza
PF K Thomas, Rose, Taylor, JYD
C Curry, Vazquez, Butler
I think it's definitely a roster that has promise providing everyone develops nicely and the chemistry develops quickly with the team, which it appears to be doing now.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/10/2005  12:04 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

i think our guy could be fran vazquez. He's 6-10, long and athletic, solid both on O and D. Should be an instant contributer whether it's starting at the 4 or off the bench playing minutes at the 4 and 5. I have a feeling we will be trading Sweetney in a deal for someone like Curry, which is good cuz he could easily be one of the top 5 centers in the league with some work. With our late first pick we should look at a combo guard or a scorer. Fernadaz, who could be the next Ginobili, CJ Miles, who could be this year's JR Smith, or even Louis Williams could all be possibilities if available and would fit these needs. I don't see us shaking things up too much only cuz our players are starting to play well together, just upgrading the frontcourt.
SF T Thomas, Ariza
C Curry, Vazquez, Butler
I think it's definitely a roster that has promise providing everyone develops nicely and the chemistry develops quickly with the team, which it appears to be doing now.

Knixkik! dang dude, it's been like 3 years since you have posted. Where have you been?!
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/10/2005  8:27 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Knixkik:

SF T Thomas, Ariza
C Curry, Vazquez, Butler

Knixkik! dang dude, it's been like 3 years since you have posted. Where have you been?!

Haha, my bad. I've been real busy with school and such. You'll see me give my two sense every now and then, and probably post more frequently during the spring/summer. I'm around though and i keep a close eye on what's being said around here even when i don't post.
The Draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy