[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gee, The Haterade Trade Really Sucked Didn't It?
Author Thread
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
3/9/2005  4:28 PM
I'll take painfully average any day of the week

>>Wake up people. Isiah has done some ok things but we cant afford to have him make bad trades.

Whachoo mean "WE" can't afford?

What "bad" trades are you speaking oof?

Malik is a leader and Mo has low post GAME the Knicks needed desperately.

Why is that such a stretch?

What we can't afford are crybabies that bleat at every move before it coheres?

Besides, It ain't your money.

No GM is infallile fish,mike... all GM's use the hunt and peck method. Can you show me any GM whose every single move pays instant dividends?

>>lets just hope they dont set us back as far as the last guy.

C'mon m.fish, there is no comparison between Isiah and Scot Layden.\

Layden handpicked a roster of redundant single-skilled chumps.

At least these Knicks can play divergent styles of basketball

Or are you so bsy hatin' on Isiah you don't watch the games for subtle signs of improvement anymore?

See you in two years

[Edited by - misterearl on 03/09/2005 16:30:48]
once a knick always a knick
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/9/2005  5:02 PM
Earl.. you go to Knick games? You live in NY? you have cablevision?

I'll take painfully average any day of the week
great quote. Buy season tickets, your Dolan's dream fan. Sorry if I think the goal should be winning a title, not being average. Now I'm a crybaby? I have said for a year Isiah has done a solid job and defended him on a daily basis. God forbid I quesion him right? Sorry. I take it all back. Can I have my Knick card back now?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/9/2005  6:28 PM
Posted by fishmike:

its not a negative spin... this is what cracks me up. I say I like Marbury and Crawford and the Jackie Butler move was smart and I'm ok... I can drink from your fountain. But I say trading for 2 more PFs with bad contracts that have already seen their best days when we already had 3 is a bad move and I'm a negative hater.

Sorry if I make observations that dispell some illusion of Isiah you have created. The guy has been painfully average since being here.

Welcome to my world Fish. Glad to see you finally saw the light.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/9/2005  6:29 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Isiah brings in the right players for this franchise, please don't jump on the bandwagon.
That's good advice. We'll have all these threads to see who was backing Isiah from the beginning anyway

Why do you care so much? Are you really that insecure that you have to save these threads to prove how "right" you were? Unless you do the same when you're wrong, that's pretty lame.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
3/9/2005  7:31 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Isiah brings in the right players for this franchise, please don't jump on the bandwagon.
That's good advice. We'll have all these threads to see who was backing Isiah from the beginning anyway

Why do you care so much? Are you really that insecure that you have to save these threads to prove how "right" you were? Unless you do the same when you're wrong, that's pretty lame.
I'll definitely bring back threads when I'm right or wrong

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 03/09/2005 19:39:52]
Gee, The Haterade Trade Really Sucked Didn't It?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy