[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

o/t - the freshness of division 3 basketball
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/3/2005  9:33 AM
last night i went to see my friend's brother play in the first round of the ECAC division III basketball tournament. he's the senior point guard for NYU. he hasn't been starting lately b/c the coach wanted to get the freshman PG some more run (since they've been losing). he played for white plains and had to guard ben gordon in the state championships and donnie mcgrath as well.

anyway, it was nyu vs. lehman (i didn't go to either school). it was so refreshing seeing these kids just play...just to play. they were running all over the place, hustling like crazy, the bench was up. it was an overtime game but even tho the skill level wasn't that high, basketball is basketball and the fundamentals still apply. it was a nice break from the nba. the ncaa's coming up should be a ton of fun, ESPECIALLY the big east tournament. any one of those teams can win that thing.

btw, nyu ended up losing on a buzzer beater in overtime.
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/3/2005  9:49 AM
no offense but Division III sucks
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
o/t - the freshness of division 3 basketball

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy