[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Postell to get more burn?!
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/20/2002  9:17 AM
Chaney says he plans to give Lavor Postell an April audition to find out what the second-year swingman from St. John's can do.

If the Knicks are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, Chaney said, he will increase Postell's playing time.

This season, Postell has only played garbage time.

"You have to make evaluations on who will be here and who won't be here next year," Chaney said. "Some of the younger guys, you want to see what they can do. Does that mean Lavor will get 40 minutes? No. We still want to win, but he will get more minutes later on."

AUTOADVERT
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
3/20/2002  11:02 AM
I'd like to see what he can do in real game situations. He might me erratic, but I'm sure if he knocks a couple shots in a row, he might go off. His D lacks alot, so maybe if he works on that he could me a decent becnh guy in the NBA with expereince. I say the knicks should subtract Anderson minutes and give them to this guy.
On an another note about his, If you guys have the new NBA 2K2 for X-Box, Postell can light it up, he's the fatest and best dunker on the Knicks, but even in the game I only put him in grabage time.
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/20/2002  11:05 AM
Let me re-phrase.

"The Knicks management gave me the extension to assure me that losing games is OK. Hey, we are going for a high lottery pick, giving Postell more minutes assures us of a better chance at tanking more games, plain and simple. And I may start playing that line up of Jackson, Ward, Spree, Anderson and Spoon at center more often. That was good against Cleveland the second time around. I call it my all-under 6'6" team. Lose baby, lose."
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BernardKing030
Member: #225
USA
3/20/2002  11:09 AM
it's spelled lose...and don't we have a 6'6" and under lineup in there all the time now that Camby is out? lol
I am the King, and I will RULE you!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/20/2002  11:20 AM
Posted by BernardKing030:

it's spelled lose...

ahg... darn fingers and brain don't work too well in the morning.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VG
Member: #68
Australia
3/21/2002  10:27 PM
Posted by martin:

Let me re-phrase.

"The Knicks management gave me the extension to assure me that losing games is OK. Hey, we are going for a high lottery pick, giving Postell more minutes assures us of a better chance at tanking more games, plain and simple. And I may start playing that line up of Jackson, Ward, Spree, Anderson and Spoon at center more often. That was good against Cleveland the second time around. I call it my all-under 6'6" team. Lose baby, lose."

lol that was hilarious...
Postell to get more burn?!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy