[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

apology (again!)
Author Thread
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
2/28/2005  11:53 PM
Hey, I love these knicks and I will refrain from bashing the "lose every game" posts.

I'm just suprised that I have buddies in bars that are more fans of the knicks (fans = win every game, do no wrong) then a web site that is devoted to the knicks.

i read that article in the paper and joined because this board was mentioned as the ultimate knick fan site.

Maybe I should just stick to the fans at the garden.

sorry for being so pissed at you guys for jumping off the bandwagon...but with the exception of a few blowouts, we could easily have 10 more wins.

So, keep bashing, i won't call you haters anymore, but you gotta admit...we could actually start playing to our potential and beat them ALL!

peace and see you guys after I get my banned login back online.
all kool aid all the time.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/1/2005  12:04 AM
we are all fans of the knicks now shut your mouth already!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 03/01/2005 00:05:03]
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/1/2005  12:16 AM
then you dont get it... people that want them to lose every game want them to do so because we are tired of always being mediocre, tired of watching guys like Lebron, Amare, Carmello and Wade tear up the league while watching our GM talk about Mo Taylor.

I want a title, a real team with a real core and god forbid a real star. Not a $110mm of NBA cast offs. If 2-3 months of horrible basketball gets us closer to that than that what I want.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/1/2005  12:17 AM
hey man, take it this way... we are all such good Knick fans that we understand that taking a few games hit may give us the chance to be better for a long time.

You think the few fans that thought it OK that David Robinson went down for the year and subsequently allowed Duncan to be drafted was a bad thing?

Just thinking long term is all.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
LongIslandKnicksFan
Member: #496
USA
3/1/2005  12:17 AM
I have wanted the Knicks to lose this season to behin with so don't you dare say that I jumped off the bandwagon. I have been a Knicks fan my whole life and know what it's about to win with a team that has chemistry, and a mix of young talent and veteran players, and we have 25 percent young players and too many middle aged veterans/crappy players...Malik Rose, Maurice Taylor to name two.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
2/28/2015  1:42 PM
10 years ago today....
https:// It's not so hard.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/28/2015  1:59 PM
BasketballJones wrote:10 years ago today....

The same stuff 10 years later and Dolan can't understand why he isn't the best liked guy

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
2/28/2015  2:22 PM
Well I think he's doing the right thing by giving Phil the Sather treatment. Phil needs to be left alone to build this thing right. He obviously knew that the team would be in full tank mode once he made the trade and Melo had his surgery. There's nothing wrong with rooting for this team to play hard and lose at this point. We have to get a good player in this draft. It would be the only thing that made this season worth enduring. If we end up with a player we can have as part of our future from this draft that would be great for all Knick fans. The won't even remember how painful this season was.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/28/2015  2:28 PM
fishmike wrote:then you dont get it... people that want them to lose every game want them to do so because we are tired of always being mediocre, tired of watching guys like Lebron, Amare, Carmello and Wade tear up the league while watching our GM talk about Mo Taylor.

I want a title, a real team with a real core and god forbid a real star. Not a $110mm of NBA cast offs. If 2-3 months of horrible basketball gets us closer to that than that what I want.

Every team I want the Knicks to be like drafted their best player(s) and usually that requires a top overall pick

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
SupremeCommander

2/28/2015  2:31 PM
nixluva wrote:Well I think he's doing the right thing by giving Phil the Sather treatment. Phil needs to be left alone to build this thing right. He obviously knew that the team would be in full tank mode once he made the trade and Melo had his surgery. There's nothing wrong with rooting for this team to play hard and lose at this point. We have to get a good player in this draft. It would be the only thing that made this season worth enduring. If we end up with a player we can have as part of our future from this draft that would be great for all Knick fans. The won't even remember how painful this season was.

Glen Sather was a guy we all wanted fired for a long time. But he had been there, done that. And that autonomy allowed him to build things without being afraid of not having enough time to be forced into a quick fix.

Hopefully the same thing happens with Phil. The Rangers after all are firs tin their division, made The Finals last year, and have a few top flight prospects waiting for their turn. I would love for the Knicks to look and sound the same way.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/3/2015  1:45 PM
BBJ, the Throwback Post King of the UK!
I stand in awe of your ability to roam aimlessly through the millions posts to find quality bumps. Or something to that effect.

And I hate hockey. Even before I found out what little Dolan had to do with it.

And we will win all remaining games. Long live the banned rvhoss and his bar buddies!

fishmike
USA
3/3/2015  2:02 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:then you dont get it... people that want them to lose every game want them to do so because we are tired of always being mediocre, tired of watching guys like Lebron, Amare, Carmello and Wade tear up the league while watching our GM talk about Mo Taylor.

Every team I want the Knicks to be like drafted their best player(s) and usually that requires a top overall pick

you know whats scary about my post? It happened like 10 years too late
freeskier
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1202

3/3/2015  2:25 PM
this is ****ing great. thank you. do you have these bookmarked to pull up a decade later?

for the record i want my team to compete every night, win or lose ...that hasn't changed since our twin tower pairing of eddy curry and jerome james.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/3/2015  2:29 PM

If we traded our no. 1 pick to Miami for Wade, you could have been the greatest UK poster of all time!!!!!

fishmike
USA
3/3/2015  4:24 PM
Nalod wrote:

If we traded our no. 1 pick to Miami for Wade, you could have been the greatest UK poster of all time!!!!!

I guess we will just have to live with Splat owning that title for a bit longer...
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
3/3/2015  4:33 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:10 years ago today....

The same stuff 10 years later and Dolan can't understand why he isn't the best liked guy

LOL - good find BBallJones. Let's bump this thread in 2025!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/3/2015  5:04 PM
Lol this is awesome
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
SupremeCommander

3/3/2015  9:19 PM
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:

wow

Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
3/4/2015  5:54 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:

wow

Don't worry - we'll get Lebron and Wade in a Knicks uniform in about 8 or 9 years too.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/4/2015  9:23 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:

wow

Don't worry - we'll get Lebron and Wade in a Knicks uniform in about 8 or 9 years too.

Hopefully signed to max contracts and for at least all our 1st rounders until 2027. Oh and throw in Cole Alrich, so his career can do the HOF skyrocket some place else, too.

apology (again!)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy