[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Let's talk about guys we can sign for 10 days...
Author Thread
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
2/25/2005  6:34 PM
Enough with the trade for now. I think everyone's said all they want to say on that front. We've got some roster spots open, and no backup PG or backup C right now. It seems pretty likely we can sign some guys. Here's just a list of a few players we could look at with 10 days.

At PG:
1) Omar Cook- Former St. Johns guy, averaging over 8 asts per in NBDL. An NYC area playmaker
2) Smush Parker- Talented combo guard who spent some time with the Pistons. Not a true PG, but young and also from the NYC area.
3) Troy Bell- Former first rounder, and a talented scorer.
4) Junior Harrington- Good sized, defensive PG who played for the Hornets earlier this year. Kind of similar to Brewer.
5) Marcus Hatten- Another St. Johns/NYC PG. More of a scorer, but also a decent defensive player.

Others: Jemeil Rich from our summer league team, Tito Maddox, Marcus Moore and a host of old guys like Darrick Martin, Doug OVerton, Kenny Anderson etc.

Center:

1) Jamal Sampson- He's been discussed at length here.
2) Marcus Haislip- Also been discussed here...I believe he is still an FA.
3) James Lang- Overweight HS guy who was a Hornets 2nd rounder.
4) Leon Smith- Probably not him as we didn't want him last year.
5) Jerome Moiso- Athletic, underachieving guy who can block shots.

There are also a host of of other guys out there like Eddie Robinson, Britten Johnson, Kedrick Brown and Donnell Harvey.

Who do you want to see signed (if we sign anyone at all)?
AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
2/25/2005  6:45 PM
I forget, is Frank Williams available? He needs to rejoin the Knicks.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/25/2005  8:48 PM
Good work Solace.....

I like Smush Parker personally. He's an explosive player. He has terrible choice of hair styles though.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Masterplan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #362
2/25/2005  10:57 PM
i like the junior harrington idea. we need guys with different skills than marbury and crawford, as in, defense not scoring. we defninitely need to get on that, though. marbury's worn down enough for the season, let's start bringing in teh young blood now.
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
2/26/2005  5:54 AM
Smush or Omar (preferably Smush), and Jamal Sampson
~You can't run from who you are.~
Let's talk about guys we can sign for 10 days...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy