[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

houston fan feedback on vin + moochie for mo + #1 deal
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/24/2005  3:23 PM
please noooooooooo..........this would be stupid...this is a dumb trade...

I'm all for trading Mo, as much as the next guy but packaging him with a number 1 pick for Vin Baker and Moochie Norris is insane. I understand the financial aspect of trying to save money but never should a 1st round pick be involved in a deal like that.

I agree, a second round pick would've sufficed. But then again, Ford isn't exactly what you call reliable, so I'm still holding out on this trade until official confirmation is given.

This trade would make me mad. We give up our first rounder to move Mo, but we get back two players who don't really give any depth. Both their contracts do expire after next year, but it's not worth it for the first. I really hope Ford messes up with this trade again since this trade would make CD look like a bad GM again even after making the Mike James trade.
AUTOADVERT
NewYorkSoul
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #855
Canada
2/24/2005  3:46 PM
They obviously have never seen the many talents of Vinny Baker And Moochie was awesome back in the Houston days with his giant afro

I dunno what happened to him once he left... it's like he lost his basketball IQ

wow, they think Carrol Dawson is a bad GM?

David f'n Lee for President!!
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/24/2005  3:46 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

I'm all for trading Mo, as much as the next guy but packaging him with a number 1 pick for Vin Baker and Moochie Norris is insane. I understand the financial aspect of trying to save money but never should a 1st round pick be involved in a deal like that.

I agree, a second round pick would've sufficed. But then again, Ford isn't exactly what you call reliable, so I'm still holding out on this trade until official confirmation is given.

This trade would make me mad. We give up our first rounder to move Mo, but we get back two players who don't really give any depth. Both their contracts do expire after next year, but it's not worth it for the first. I really hope Ford messes up with this trade again since this trade would make CD look like a bad GM again even after making the Mike James trade.
Maybe the critics will give Isiah a little credit for this; nah, I doubt it
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
2/24/2005  4:02 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by djsunyc:

Maybe the critics will give Isiah a little credit for this; nah, I doubt it

Mad Dog is ripping him apart. He's an idiot, though.
houston fan feedback on vin + moochie for mo + #1 deal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy