[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Game Tonight!
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/16/2002  3:32 PM
I'm going the game tonight! Great seats, section 51, I might make a sign that says either "Put Me On MSG" or "Put Me On Sportscenter." If I do and I am on television, I will flip it over to the back, which will read "www.ultimateknicks.com" Get some free publicity hopefully, let's go Knicks. I'm hoping for a close game and a Knick loss. And I'm pumped to see Dre Miller carry the Cavs baby. Whoo!
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/16/2002  7:46 PM
yeah baby. I'm watching for the sign and BigSmOOth.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigSm00th
USA
3/17/2002  12:07 AM
My sign was confiscated. The Garden sucks, some little spoiled kid sitting behind me told his dad he couldn't see, so he took it down. I was on television twice though, so it would've been great. I'm bringing an ultimateknicks.com sign to the Knicks/Hornets game and also to the McDonald's All American game, just to garner more site publicity. All forum posters should do this, every game they go to just make a sign that says "ultimateknicks.com"
#Knickstaps
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
3/17/2002  8:09 AM
That is a great idea BigSm00th! How was the game last night? I'm sorry you didn't get to see a L. Let's jsut hope they don't sweep the home and home, that would suck becuase it would pretty much ensure they get a better pick than us. DAMN.
We suck.
martin
USA
3/17/2002  12:38 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

My sign was confiscated. The Garden sucks, some little spoiled kid sitting behind me told his dad he couldn't see, so he took it down. I was on television twice though, so it would've been great. I'm bringing an ultimateknicks.com sign to the Knicks/Hornets game and also to the McDonald's All American game, just to garner more site publicity. All forum posters should do this, every game they go to just make a sign that says "ultimateknicks.com"

Officially speaking BigSm00th, we anoint you Head of PR for ultimateknicks.com.

"Andrew, what's our PR budget this year?"
"Dude, we do this site entirely out of pocket, but I think we can spare a few double-wide magic markers for signs. And stop sniffing them already!"

OK, magic markers are available for any takers, but you'll have to swing by our place and pick them up yourself.
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/17/2002  3:11 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by BigSm00th:

How old are you guys - martin and andrew?

"Dude, we do this site entirely out of pocket, but I think we can spare a few double-wide magic markers for signs. And stop sniffing them already!"

OK, magic markers are available for any takers, but you'll have to swing by our place and pick them up yourself.

BigSm00th
USA
3/17/2002  3:27 PM
Ha, another good idea is since I get free photo copies at school, I could run off like 200 photocopies with "ultimateknicks.com" and the features the site offers, and then after the Knicks/Hornets game I have tickets to, I could drop them in a stack down the exit stairwells that are packed. It would hit like 1,000 people. And I'm bringing a sign to that one too, though my seats are in the upper deck.
#Knickstaps
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
3/18/2002  3:38 PM
I think you may be headed for a bonus!
We suck.
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
3/19/2002  4:20 PM
We (Martin & UKDAD) did the same thing at the pre-season game in Albany against the Nets. Dropped off many business card sized UltimateKnicks.com ads....

So - Keep up the PR work... Unlimited supply of magic markers. (no sniffing allowed).

The Old Man of UK...
martin
USA
3/19/2002  5:52 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by martin:
Posted by BigSm00th:

How old are you guys - martin and andrew?

30 and 28, respectively.
Knicks Game Tonight!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy