[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Article: Six teams likely to deal (si.com)
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
2/18/2005  5:14 AM
Guten aben oder gutten tag from Germany....

Here is the deal, Isiah will make a move, and he will surprise a lot of people. Isiah is trying to stay under the radar, because teams want to only deal all of their bad contracts to him, because they know that he is anxious. Now that he is playing quietly, look for many teams to offer draft picks for Kurt Thomas or one of our expiring contracts by the 24th.....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/18/2005  6:11 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Here is the deal, Isiah will make a move, and he will surprise a lot of people. Isiah is trying to stay under the radar, because teams want to only deal all of their bad contracts to him, because they know that he is anxious. Now that he is playing quietly, look for many teams to offer draft picks for Kurt Thomas or one of our expiring contracts by the 24th.....
Our biggest expiring contract is less than $1 mil this year.
I wouldn't offer a 1st rd pick for Kurt, but I would offer a 2nd rd pick.
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
2/18/2005  6:37 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Gutenmorgen von New York ;)

However, I believe we're not making much noise this year at the deadline. The offseason looks more promising.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/19/2005  12:28 PM
After Dolan admitting that going for the "quick fix" has been a failure in NY,I believe Isiah has bought himself some time and isnt going to make any moves this season unless its good long term for the Knicks.
I dont see Isiah being under the same pressure to make a panic move just to make the headlines which is welcome news.

I agree with this totally, there reason Isiah is scouting like a mad man and leaving his real responsiblity to Herb "lame" Williams.

For anybody who thinks herb is doing even a solid job, deserves to be smack with a banna peal four times.
I don't know what IT is thinking, but his moves are getting silly, and he seems just as full of himself as SM.
ES
Article: Six teams likely to deal (si.com)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy