Author Thread
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
2/17/2005  7:46 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by gunsnewing:

I meant on the Knicks! next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's out of it this year!
But then he'll give us his typical 11/5 in the playoffs, which we could get right now from Ariza as a starter anyway

exactly why i stated yesterday that he would be a piece in a rotation of Ariza, KVH & E-rob! and Ariza would play the in 4th quarter and KVH would only come in when they need a last second shot.

I would also take KVH's 11 & 5 over TT's 10 & 3 anyday.

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 02/17/2005 12:46:46]

KVH and TT are waste of talents. The trade is not really a wash. Because Nazr has put up more than respectable numbers. Nazr is more of a starter than Doleac. While TT is having a bad season, he is accountable for it. People who keep mopping on KVH shouldn't be taken serious. The only reason why KVH was putting up huge numbers was Marbury was making an effort to dish to KVH to make nice but you were crazy if you thought that was going to last. What everyone doesn't talk about is that the last couple of games that KVH was a Knick he was near useless. He was on the bench during 4th quarter of games. And for those who complain about TT's swiss defense, atleast he knows what the word means. The next key defensive play KVH makes will be his first.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/17/2005  8:03 PM
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by gunsnewing:

I meant on the Knicks! next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's out of it this year!
But then he'll give us his typical 11/5 in the playoffs, which we could get right now from Ariza as a starter anyway

exactly why i stated yesterday that he would be a piece in a rotation of Ariza, KVH & E-rob! and Ariza would play the in 4th quarter and KVH would only come in when they need a last second shot.

I would also take KVH's 11 & 5 over TT's 10 & 3 anyday.

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 02/17/2005 12:46:46]

KVH and TT are waste of talents. The trade is not really a wash. Because Nazr has put up more than respectable numbers.
Nazy's the only player of the four who's played well. The others are lousy underachievers (except Doleac who just doesn't have the ability to be better than he is)
All Balling: Buck v Knicks OR TT v KVH revisited

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy