[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LeBron James Tidbit
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/15/2002  6:22 PM
My brother's high school golf coach is also a part time coach for an AAU team in Brooklyn and this past weekend he went to a tourny in upstate NY and saw LeBron James go up against Jason Fraser on the nationally ranked Amityville. For those of you that don't know, Fraser is going to Villanova and is a McDonald's All-American, he's a 6 ft. 10 power forward. Anyway, Amityville won by 2 but my brother's coach went on to say that LeBron was the best player he has EVER seen at the high school and college level. He saw Jordan in highschool along with practically every other NY player: Marbury, Artest, Elton Brand. James is the real deal baby.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/15/2002  10:43 PM
I saw Jason Fraser play at the Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York for the finals because i live near there and i will see Fraser in the finals again this weekend. I saw him as a junior last year and he was awsome. He still has a lot of developing physically to do, but once he gets some strength he should become a solid NBA player.
LeBron James Tidbit

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy