[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Nazr wont be going anywhere at the trade deadline
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/9/2005  11:55 PM
because that groin injury he has will put him out atleast 6 weeks if not more. anyone who has had something like that know what i mean. it kept arenas miss 25+ games last year and etan thomas missed half of this year. i guess this will give mike S the spot light.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/9/2005  11:57 PM
I don't think he was gonna be traded until his contract becomes an expiring one anyway. It wouldn't make sense to trade him now when he'll have much more value in five months unless some team approached us with a great offer.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/10/2005  12:09 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

I don't think he was gonna be traded until his contract becomes an expiring one anyway. It wouldn't make sense to trade him now when he'll have much more value in five months unless some team approached us with a great offer.

Did you ever think that Nazr was acquired by giving up ending contracts in the first place? No, Nazr's value would've been useful to a team going for it--perhaps even the Nets because Nazr doesnt have a big contract. we already have 40+mm in expiring contracts, are we playing ring around the rosy with bringing in players? From listening to Isiah, he is going to rebuild this team from the ground up, or lets say were on the 6th floor and we need to go up another 10 steps.

Hopefully thats not the case. I just hope we start another 7-8 games losing streak putting us in contention for spot 5:>)

thats is our season now, its about losing. no way should they kill marbury with 45+ minutes
RIP Crushalot😞
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/10/2005  12:14 AM
Nazr's value would've been useful to a team going for it--perhaps even the Nets because Nazr doesnt have a big contract
that will be the case next year too, except his contract will be even more appealing
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/10/2005  12:17 AM
If so we will finally get a good long look at Sweetney.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
2/10/2005  9:10 AM
Posted by newyorknewyork:

If so we will finally get a good long look at Sweetney.

hopefully Sweetney can stay out of foul trouble long enough to give us a good long look at him...otherwise we'll be seeing alot more of Vin Baker & Bruno Sundov than i care to see.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/10/2005  9:56 AM
Briggs, thats the first thing I thought. I pulled a groin playing football once. It ruins your lateral movement for weeks. It was so bad I had to pick my leg up by the pantleg and drag it into my car because I couldnt swing it in by itself.

I think KT is getting shopped. Sweetney was playing great but only got into the game twice.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/10/2005  11:52 AM
Posted by fishmike:

Briggs, thats the first thing I thought. I pulled a groin playing football once. It ruins your lateral movement for weeks. It was so bad I had to pick my leg up by the pantleg and drag it into my car because I couldnt swing it in by itself.

I think KT is getting shopped. Sweetney was playing great but only got into the game twice.

I had the happen once playing basketball about 5 years ago, I heard it pop, it scared me like crazy, I could not lift my leg for weeks..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/10/2005  12:23 PM
I had a less severe one in high school for a few weeks. I got it in gym class when we were doing long jumps. I was barely able to run at all. I tried playing some basketball games with a few friends. I played the first game, had to sit out for a few games to rest it, only to feel a ton of pain after about 30 seconds. It's not fun.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Nazr wont be going anywhere at the trade deadline

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy