[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Anyone noticing Reggie Evans?
Author Thread
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
2/9/2005  8:04 AM
He may not be much in the scoring department, but he's a monster on the boards. Past 4 games he's had 21, 14 and 13. And he's averaging about 20 mpg!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
AUTOADVERT
firefly
United Kingdom
2/9/2005  8:06 AM
In a related matter, Potapenko's contract expires after this season. Hows about we offer KT for Potapenko and Evans? We might need fillers but it basically works.

And can we get their draft pick back as well? This is their year to try and make some noise in the playoffs. KT would help them bigtime.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/9/2005  8:08 AM
yeah he's a rebounding machine like Rodman. Doesn't give you much offensively though. I don't know much about his defense.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/9/2005  8:21 AM
Posted by firefly:

In a related matter, Potapenko's contract expires after this season. Hows about we offer KT for Potapenko and Evans? We might need fillers but it basically works.

And can we get their draft pick back as well? This is their year to try and make some noise in the playoffs. KT would help them bigtime.

awesome idea.....

Reggie Evans can't do anything other than dunk or maybe put back. His defense is good. Potapenko had some serious upside to him but fell off big time.

Anyway you look at it the rebuilding process should start with KT in another uniform.......something like this should go down, unless Isiah pulls off a Rod Thorn like miracle.

[Edited by - enyspree on 02/09/2005 08:22:18]
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
firefly
United Kingdom
2/9/2005  8:26 AM
Has anyone actually watched him play?

Why doesnt he get any blocks?

Does he defend?

Does he get up there for second-chance points? I mean Nazr doesnt have many offensive moves, but gets all the garbage points. Reggie could do the same for us, but with much better rebounding.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/9/2005  9:13 AM
Posted by firefly:

Does he defend?

Does he get up there for second-chance points? I mean Nazr doesnt have many offensive moves, but gets all the garbage points. Reggie could do the same for us, but with much better rebounding.

Evans has a job to do which is set screens, rebound and get the ball to the shooters. He's relentless in that role. He's a role player.

He's not tall or long enough to block shots but he is athletic and mobile enough to do his job.....He's kinda like JYD, just not as hammy.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
2/9/2005  9:48 AM
We need to trim our roster not add more players. Getting rid of Kurt is paramount, especially if we would get a draft pick for him. However, this other dude that just got release from Charlotte, is more affordable, younger, and longer......

Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by firefly:

Does he defend?

Evans has a job to do which is set screens, rebound and get the ball to the shooters. He's relentless in that role. He's a role player.

He's not tall or long enough to block shots but he is athletic and mobile enough to do his job.....He's kinda like JYD, just not as hammy.
The true Knickabocker..........
Anyone noticing Reggie Evans?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy