[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

All Ball and thats a lie, Hockey is dead, no ice and puck, Dolan speaks truth: NO STARPUCH!
Author Thread
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
2/8/2005  12:33 AM
dude it wasnt you, it was the jackass who was cursing everybody out
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
2/8/2005  1:25 AM
<3 simrud <3
Knickss208
Member: #796
2/8/2005  1:43 AM
Posted by simrud:

dude it wasnt you, it was the jackass who was cursing everybody out

Im sorry i guess i wasnt specific about who i was upset with. I get very irritated with the posts about how we should hope the knicks lose games to get a draft pick. I am not one of those people who can watch a Knick game and hope for that. I am very sorry if I offended anyone with my childish outbusrt earlier. Most of my rage was directed towards LongIsland because it really put me over the top to see another "lose for the draft" post while I was watching the Knicks game. I just cant comprehend rooting for them to lose. I know that 99% of the people who are on this site and make posts are die hard knicks fans. I just couldnt contain my fury when I saw that post during a great game. Granted it was another collapse, but to read a post where someone gives up on the Knicks mid game really hurts. It seems like the true knick fans are really coming down. Sometimes I see the posts about the Brooklyn Nets and how they cant wait to see them and it hurts to think that people are waiting to see another team in New York besides the Knicks. In summation I apologize to everyone except Longisland for my vulgar posts. Im just so frustrated with whats going on.
LongIslandKnicksFan
Member: #496
USA
2/8/2005  1:53 AM
You know what makes you less of a man....and I'm sure everyone else would agree with me... You hold grudges. I wonder how it's going to be one day when you have a son and he does something wrong and you hit him, and you neglect him. People like you should be on medication. I have no problem with you, but when you act immature, it boggles my mind. We're Knick fans. Whether we want them to win or lose, we bleed the same...I guess some Knick fans are more immature than others...oh well.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
2/8/2005  2:21 AM
Posted by LongIslandKnicksFan:

simrud, was that commment towards me?

If so, excuse me. I am A KNICKS FAN. I watch every single damn game. I even give up sex to watch the Knicks!
[Edited by - longislandknicksfan on 02/08/2005 00:23:09]

Well, you got me beat out. Invest in Tivo.

No disrespect. This was just to funny though.

[Edited by - newyorknewyork on 02/08/2005 02:39:43]
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
2/8/2005  6:56 AM
Hah, good game, and reading the game thread this morning really made my day, especially the panic posts around page 5.
(If I was on the comp at the time, I probably would have typed a couple of my own.)
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
2/8/2005  8:28 AM
Posted by newyorknewyork:
Posted by LongIslandKnicksFan:

simrud, was that commment towards me?

If so, excuse me. I am A KNICKS FAN. I watch every single damn game. I even give up sex to watch the Knicks!
[Edited by - longislandknicksfan on 02/08/2005 00:23:09]

Well, you got me beat out. Invest in Tivo.

No disrespect. This was just to funny though.

[Edited by - newyorknewyork on 02/08/2005 02:39:43]

I agree. Quote of the year so far. LIFan moves into 1st place in ranking of Knicks fans!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/8/2005  9:01 AM
Eventhough we won that game I'm happy about what Marbury did carrying the team like that and willing the win. If he's gonna be our PG of the future we need to see positives like that even in a losing season.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/8/2005  9:22 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

Eventhough we won that game I'm happy about what Marbury did carrying the team like that and willing the win. If he's gonna be our PG of the future we need to see positives like that even in a losing season.

Im glad they won. Nature will take its course. If we win with the rookies, then we are progressing. Only if we go only with vets do we artificially win, and go backwards. No team should ever tank, they should let rookies play and make mistakes. Thats not losing, its progress.

I turned the game off in the 4th period. About 4 min to go both teams were playing so pathetic I could not watch it. I figured we'd just lose. That is sorry, but the play on both sides was really bad. Utah really has problems, watching boozer shoot from anywhere beyond 10 feet was painful. The slow down offense to feed into the post was ok, but it was on the perimeter we had problems on offense.

We win with no CrawClown? Interesting! Naw, it ain't about him, and he is not our problem. KT has a productive game, Sweets don't start, but more importantly he finish's. KT bashers are too focused on who starts, but its who is on the floor at the end that counts. And its teh best time to learn! He fouls too much, especially on the perimeter. I did not see much of last nites game, but he needs to be careful, save the fouls for inside bashing.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/8/2005  10:59 AM
Posted by Nalod:

THUD!

This is the best signature ever.
¿ △ ?
All Ball and thats a lie, Hockey is dead, no ice and puck, Dolan speaks truth: NO STARPUCH!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy