[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You know what"""?????
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
2/1/2005  12:53 AM
the hell with the Knicks....Isiah is not willing to make deals to better this team, and this lousy team is reluctant to give us the future....Ariza has gotten some playing time, and it is all thanks to injuries..Why can't the same happen to Kurt?? I have enough of this b.s. and all of you Kurt lovers, I hate you all also...

F. this Knicks team, I will see how they do after the trade deadline....I am tired of all of the losses, and I am tired of all of the players that we have right now....How in the hell do we expect to attract players when we are doing a poor job with the talentst that we have"|?????

Enough with the freaking excuses. Injuries happen to every teams...we are a freaking incompetant squad, with incompetant leaders all around.....

Kurt is a wonderful franchise player. I hope that Isiah keeps him around forever.....

[Edited by - diderotn on 02/01/2005 00:55:46]
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
2/1/2005  1:00 AM
It was a tough loss. The draft has good prospects. The team has good young players. Wouldn't it be more depressing if Spoon and Eisley were doing the damage in the 4th quarter? The team is struggling right now, but they're not as bad as they look. Still, if they fail, it's a good draft.
¿ △ ?
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/1/2005  1:00 AM
Ahm, did you care to notice who actually blew the game for us today?

Its your boy Marbury, as usual.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/1/2005  1:02 AM
Posted by simrud:

Ahm, did you care to notice who actually blew the game for us today?

Its your boy Marbury, as usual.

i think his point is that although marbury will blow a game every now and then, Eisely's existence would blow a lot more
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
2/1/2005  1:03 AM
I am sick and tired of Kurt as our starter....something has to give, Kurt or Nazr has to be off of the court.....Fvck Kurt, screw him...

\\
Posted by crzymdups:

It was a tough loss. The draft has good prospects. The team has good young players. Wouldn't it be more depressing if Spoon and Eisley were doing the damage in the 4th quarter? The team is struggling right now, but they're not as bad as they look. Still, if they fail, it's a good draft.
The true Knickabocker..........
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/1/2005  1:07 AM
What does Eisly has to do with this???

He is long gone, move on.

Layden is gone, move on.

Chaney is gone, move on.

Look at the present, it blows. So what that it is somehow in a far related way better then past??? It still sucks.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/1/2005  1:21 AM
Posted by simrud:

What does Eisly has to do with this???

He is long gone, move on.

Layden is gone, move on.

Chaney is gone, move on.

Look at the present, it blows. So what that it is somehow in a far related way better then past??? It still sucks.

well then if we're gonna look at it like that we need to give it more than a year to see how it turns out. This team was a mess its not getting good overnight.
NewYorkSoul
Member: #855
Canada
2/1/2005  2:30 AM
I'm finding it tough being a Knickerfockers fan.... I get ridiculed at work everyday by friends and co-workers because of my undying devotion to the Knicks... what hurts the most is that I can't even think of ways to defend the Knicks whenever someone cracks a Knicks joke
David f'n Lee for President!!
You know what"""?????

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy