[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NBATV blows
Author Thread
BernardKing030
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #225
USA
3/11/2002  7:26 PM
Just a lil bit of info for everybody. If you have satellite or digital cable, stay away form the NBA channel this week. They are showing horrible playoof games, in ther greatest games show this week. One is where the Knicks lose to the 76er's in a regular seosn matchup. Even worse, Thursday they will show Reggie's "greatest non-call ever" on his way to 8 points in 8 seconds. Then two days later, they will show Ewing's missed fingeroll. Arghhh....Isn't almost every one of these greatest games against the Knicks?
I am the King, and I will RULE you!
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/11/2002  9:06 PM
Yeah it seems like a lot of the games are against the Knicks, but for the most part, i do like NBA TV especially at night. If you have league pass it's especially handy because they let you keep up on games and they have a lot of analysis throughout the night. I like how they have combined the NBA Beat and NBA TV, that was a good idea.
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
3/11/2002  10:20 PM
Yeah it seems like a lot of the games are against the Knicks, but for the most part, i do like NBA TV especially at night. If you have league pass it's especially handy because they let you keep up on games and they have a lot of analysis throughout the night. I like how they have combined the NBA Beat and NBA TV, that was a good idea.
I think he was talking about how much they put the knicks games on in which they lose
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NBATV blows

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy