[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kurt Thomas Named Player of the Week
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/11/2002  3:38 PM
This past week he averaged 21 and 14 and recorded 4 double-doubles with the Knicks going 2-2 on the week. Go to nba.com for the rest.
AUTOADVERT
VG
Member: #68
Australia
3/12/2002  3:22 AM
Damn I never thought I'd see the day KT gets player of the week. But the guy really deserves it, he's been our best player since the All-Star break and he's been so consistent...
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/12/2002  8:02 AM
Posted by VG:

Damn I never thought I'd see the day KT gets player of the week. But the guy really deserves it, he's been our best player since the All-Star break and he's been so consistent...
Maybe we have our 20-10 PF and actually need a center to play with Kurt, but what teams in the League have Centers that are good really besides the Lakers? You could say Mutombo and Divac, but it gets really slim after those two old guys.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/12/2002  3:25 PM
I think KT's style of game would be best utilized if he were to come off the bench. He would be one of the top 6th mans in the league and would give us much needed scoring and rebounding off the bench. Very few teams have good low post presences coming off the bench and he would be one of the best. We would start Camby and Ming or Camby and Gooden and Thomas would take all the time each of them don't, probably around 30 minutes, which is the amount of time he should be a getting in a game. I also think our main problem is at point guard most of all. We need a quick point who pushes the ball up the court everytime and can knock down open shots consistently. As of right now, we don't have someone like that. I like Howard Eisley as our back-up because he has been playing well and is a very well balanced guard, but we need a better starter.
Kurt Thomas Named Player of the Week

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy