[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

o/t - suns play too small a rotation to win it all
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/30/2005  5:22 PM
they play a 6-7 man rotation TOPS everynight with the 5 starters logging in 40 mins/night. they're young BUT the guy they depend on isn't. nash historically breaks down late and in the playoffs combined with the fact that they don't play defense. i can not see how any team playing 5 starters that many minutes can win in three consecutive 7 game series.
AUTOADVERT
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
1/30/2005  6:16 PM
there is nothing wrong in playing a small rotation just as long you have the energy to finish. i believe kings play with small rotation too. but there was 1 game in which spurs scored 40 points in the 4th to beat suns in ot. in that game ginobili torched suns for 48 points. i wonder if popovich let up on "d" just to see if sa has the fire power to beat suns.
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
teslawlo
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #699
USA
1/30/2005  9:50 PM
They have good chemistry and a good core, which means you really can't predict whether they will win it all or not. You have a valid point about Nash though. They are too talented and look like a very determined team at this point, although as some would say, "the real season hasn't started yet!"
http://allknicks.com
o/t - suns play too small a rotation to win it all

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy