[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

we need a shooter...how about Wes Person?
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
1/28/2005  4:43 PM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/10754231.htm
Van Gundy will have another option at small forward once Woods completes his suspension for violating the league's drug policy, which was levied in October but is being served now. For three months in Portland last season, Woods was teammates with Person, who was moved to the injured list to make room for Woods.

Person is unhappy with the decision to make him inactive, and the move likely indicates that the Heat is looking to trade Person, who makes $1.6 million this season and believes he still can contribute to a team.

Person was part of the shuffle at small forward until early December, but now it appears Woods will be given a chance to join once he is in proper shape.

what about Sundov to MIA for Wes Person? i think he could help us out...he can still shoot the ball & we need an outside shooting threat since Allan looks to be out for a good remainder of the season & TT is not showing any signs of being a productive player this year...i know he's old but Person's contract is expiring after the season so no additional hit to the cap...Sundov is pretty much useless on this team anyway, but he is making less this year than Wes so MIA may go for this deal.

obviously this isn't going to catapult us to any new level, but at least it addresses a current need we have w/o taking on any longterm deals.

thoughts?
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
1/28/2005  4:53 PM
What the Knicks need to do is get Sweetney to start and make him the focal point of the team. Get the ball out of Marbury's and Crawford's hand so they shoot less. There is no reason Mike shouldn't be getting 15+ shots a game. Thsi team goes as Sweetney goes. Its all about Sweetney. The NYK coaches and management are just to stupid to realize what the fans already figured out.
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
1/28/2005  6:39 PM
if wes still had his shot the heat would not trade him. You gota put 2 and 2 togethor and figure that out.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
1/28/2005  9:27 PM
oh right...i forgot how indispensible Bruno Sundov was...my bad.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
1/29/2005  9:41 AM
he's roting on miami's bench for a reason. last thing we need is another 'vet'.
we need a shooter...how about Wes Person?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy