[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

15 articles, 15 writers - where's the originality?
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/28/2005  1:42 PM
seriously, there must've been at least 15 articles over the past 2 weeks dissing marbury.

what's new? if this isn't example enough of sensationalizing in the media, especially in new york, i don't know what is.

i wish they do move steph to SG so he can say FU to all the media and just do what he does best and that's score. no pressure to distribute and "lead" a team. just go out and score.

i'm not disputing what these writers are saying. i'm just saying do we really need 20 different people saying the same thing in every paper and website out there? nothing's changed so what's the point, you know?
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
1/28/2005  1:50 PM
I agree with you. The same thing is happening now with Allan Houston and his "retirement" the writers are not going to let this go and he will be asked about this no matter how well he does play and doesnt play when he comes back again. I personally hope they don't move Steph to SG, he's a great PG and does distribute the ball well, let him do his thing, I doubt Isiah wants to move him either.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
1/28/2005  3:47 PM
I liked what I saw in the last game (maybe I'm as blind as crawford with the same assessment) but sweets played well (defense only comes with practice I guess) and Ariza is a ball hawk like nobody's business.

I think marbs is used to the media and probably doesn't read the papers (being from NYC, he understands the hype).

I thought it was interesting how hard marbs played against the suns. Elbowing the big men, trying to basically win.

Craw appears to be back in SG form, so marbs has a kick out partner.

Add Penny returning to spell the SF, SG and PG, I think margbs will be able to continue his consistent 20/8 and tell the press fu from the playoffs when he finally gets to the second round.

In the playoffs, it's all about post play, and sweets seems to be up to the task.

Marbs is the best point guard in the league. He just doesn't play for the best team...YET.
all kool aid all the time.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/28/2005  4:21 PM
look at yesterdays articles, and todays. All the same. Isiah held court to plant the seeds of Allans buy out, and today allan held court to refute those premature reports of his early demise.

15 articles, 15 writers - where's the originality?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy