[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Taking it in stride.........The high road.
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/28/2005  11:33 AM

I thought Allan would have a fit when the retirement talk was in the papers yesterday.

Isiah I thought said the right things, but he obviously sat before the beat writers and said its been discussed, but its allans choice.

Allan, being smart, blew it off. Thats how you get a bigger settlement.

I think Isiah might have started a bit of a public movement that will boo and pressure Allan to hang it up. Allan, whom might grow frustrated with his knees, and the public outcries, along with Management pressure would perhaps succome and retire. When the team thought Larry Johnson should go, he kicked and screemed, but took the check and ran.

I hope his knees do recover, but at some point we all gotta go!

In all, I thought allan took those stories well. Maybe its just the start of his departure.

I doubt anything would happen at least until next fall when he can look at this year, rest this summer, and see how they feel next season in training. If they are not better, the pressure will be there. If that means we can take him off the books after only one more year, then it shaves a year off his contract cap wise.

I guess we have just seen the first sign.

Can we claim TT as mentally irregular and have a medical retirement do to exreme "Gaziness"?
AUTOADVERT
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
1/28/2005  11:41 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Can we claim TT as mentally irregular and have a medical retirement do to exreme "Gaziness"?
HAHAHA
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
1/28/2005  11:44 AM
Can we claim TT as mentally irregular

he hasn't been taking his PMS medication.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Taking it in stride.........The high road.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy