[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I like this team, we will be fine..
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/26/2005  1:11 AM
Don't get me wrong, I hate the losing, but I like our core, crawford, ariza, sweetney, and marbury and you can add nazr also. For the first two quarters from what I saw, we were able to match a very good offensive team in pheonix, but most importantly, our young players did well, especially ariza, I can't say enough about his stat line tonight, and the same goes with crawford, who just filled the stat sheet tonight, and regardless to what many think , we have a super explosive player in crawford, I mean already this year he has had 2 40+ games, and when I think of he and ariza here for years along with sweets, I feel good..

This streak stinks, but this is about the defense and playing to our strengths, something I hope herb can get this team to do, and despite the losing streak, we are only 3 games out of first, in 10 games the tables can be easily turned, especially in the weak east, believe me,neither boston or philly will run away from us...

I like the fact that herb will play the young guys, although I think he should start sweetney, but again, I still think we are headed in the right direction....

ahhhh... more kool aid please...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
1/26/2005  1:15 AM
And Bogut in the DRAFT! A quality, young, upcoming, on the rise, franchise center. We need to keep losing!
I like this team, we will be fine..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy